Share pictures of your crystals here!

Laura Borealis

Laura that piece is beautiful. I love stones that are "in the rough" as I call them. They just seem to have more character. What a beauty.

Thanks! I agree, sometimes the rough pieces have a lot of charm. :cool4:

JustJazzie

A gift!

OHHH! I do love looking at crystals, so I am sure this thread will become a favorite of mine.

My sister sent these to me, and I received them yesterday!
A Hawks eye set to grid my tarot space.

As soon as I stepped out of the car with them, a hawk flew so low right over, it enveloped me in shadow. Absolutely Magical!!

29617581275_871486b818_c.jpg

JustJazzie

My rose quartz candle holder.. Candle is almost burned down.

BEAUTIFUL!! I would love a pair of those in my bedroom!

With all the beautiful pics of labradorite I figured I'd throw mine into the mix [emoji4]
It's about 3.5" in diameter, with lots of orange and yellow (unfortunately the pic doesn't do it justice) I like to use it for meditation, the coolness of it keeps me focused [emoji4]
d394b59c4496dd225fc7624aeb0083b1.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Chatoyant crystals are SOOO incredibly hard to do justice in a photo. There is no good way to capture the liquidity in a still image.
Labradorite is an absolute favorite of mine, and this is certainly a beautiful piece!

linnie

Absolutely gorgeous Jazzie... What a magical story... i only just found this thread right as I was heading to bed, so won't post now, but I'll be back!!! :D I just love crystals!!!

JustJazzie

Absolutely gorgeous Jazzie... What a magical story... i only just found this thread right as I was heading to bed, so won't post now, but I'll be back!!! :D I just love crystals!!!

Thank you!!
Theres actually quite a bit more magic to the story, but I would hate to bore anyone! lol. I can't wait to see what you post!

celticnoodle

JustJazzie, I too have to say what a lovely and wonderful gift you got there! Those are absolutely GORGEOUS! (I also love the cloth they are on-so magical looking! :) ).

And, to have the hawk then come by so low--its as if it is a sign for you. Do you know whom your power animal is? Could it be the hawk? Or perhaps, if it isn't - perhaps hawk has a special message for you now--and will be with you for awhile as you get to know and use these gorgeous hawks eye spheres.

Do you scry? If so, have you tried to with these yet? They look like they'd be very talkative to me! :)

JustJazzie

JustJazzie, I too have to say what a lovely and wonderful gift you got there! Those are absolutely GORGEOUS! (I also love the cloth they are on-so magical looking! :) ).

And, to have the hawk then come by so low--its as if it is a sign for you. Do you know whom your power animal is? Could it be the hawk? Or perhaps, if it isn't - perhaps hawk has a special message for you now--and will be with you for awhile as you get to know and use these gorgeous hawks eye spheres.

Do you scry? If so, have you tried to with these yet? They look like they'd be very talkative to me! :)
First off, BEST. GIFT. EVER. Best sister ever. YES YES YES!!

OMG! SO funny you mention the hawk being a sign. I've never really delved into spirit animals, but the Hawks lately are CRAZY. Below, you can read the crazy, if its of any interest. Im definitely trying to put it all together! Do you have a recommendation on....where to get more information on sprit animals other than your general paragraph google search? Or like....what you're supposed to DO with a spirit animal?

Ive never scried! Ive thought about doing it thought! Maybe someday I will give it a go.
As for the reading cloth- it IS magical. In fact. its just fabric right now, folded up. Ive never been able to cut or sew it! So the ends are still raw, but...well. Im afraid to cut it! LOL!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The magic!

Hawks are fairly common here in the mountains but a few weeks ago I was outside digging and a FLOCK of hawks (Ive never seen them in a flock before) soared right over my head for at least 5 minuets. There were more than 6, less than 20. But I was too mesmerized to get an actually count.

My 4 year old keeps bringing me feathers that he insists I MUST wear in my hair. I need them, he says. And specifically on my head.

my sister told me she received a message that I needed these (she didn't even know tigers eye came in blue) and she explained the strange coincidence of 2 sets accidentally being ordered...
I was staring out the window listening to her a hawk landed on a tree top right outside on the closest treetop.

Then the hawk flying above me when I received them. on 9/9/2016 (2016 reduces to 9 in numerology, and 9 is completion of a cycle) I am in the year of the world- the ultimate completion card.

then there was some crazy business at the grocery store where the checkout guy (who was totally magical) accidentally rung up mushrooms, and as he took it off said "perhaps the universe is telling you something" and then when I google hawks eye, the first link is for "magic mushroom spores' HAHAHAH.....

Anyways, there has been so much magic connected to hawks lately, that I can't NOT notice and consider it to be a sign of something.....

But I also have noted that my sister was VERY specific that these were to go with the tarot deck she also gifted me. Which she specifically said was a deck that was meant for me to read for others, something I don't generally do, and never really planned to pursue. But the message was- I am supposed to use them together.

celticnoodle

First off, BEST. GIFT. EVER. Best sister ever. YES YES YES!!

OMG! SO funny you mention the hawk being a sign. I've never really delved into spirit animals, but the Hawks lately are CRAZY. Below, you can read the crazy, if its of any interest. Im definitely trying to put it all together! Do you have a recommendation on....where to get more information on sprit animals other than your general paragraph google search? Or like....what you're supposed to DO with a spirit animal?

I will read yes. I LOVE Crazy. :D

As for a recommendation--look for Ted Andrews books. His are fantastic! I'm sure there are more too--but off the top of my head, I'd say Ted Andrews.

Online, my fave site is this one: http://www.shamanicjourney.com/

I think it is okay to post the link to it here. I'll have to check and see after I post it and if it isn't okay--I'll send you a PM.

Ive never scried! Ive thought about doing it thought! Maybe someday I will give it a go.
As for the reading cloth- it IS magical. In fact. its just fabric right now, folded up. Ive never been able to cut or sew it! So the ends are still raw, but...well. Im afraid to cut it! LOL!

well! you need to give it a try!! I'm not great at scrying, but it does intrigue me and I do try it now and again. GotH and Sunchariot are two GREAT A.T. scryers that I know of here on A.T. You should really give it a try. Do a search in the divination forum here to get some ideas on the practice of scrying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The magic!

Hawks are fairly common here in the mountains but a few weeks ago I was outside digging and a FLOCK of hawks (Ive never seen them in a flock before) soared right over my head for at least 5 minuets. There were more than 6, less than 20. But I was too mesmerized to get an actually count.

My 4 year old keeps bringing me feathers that he insists I MUST wear in my hair. I need them, he says. And specifically on my head.
As you probably know, it is generally accepted that the young children are very open to all things mystical & spiritual and are able to see, feel, hear and understand things within nature - more so then we adults. So, maybe your son just KNOWS it is right for you to do this because the hawk(s) have told him so? who knows. but, its rather interesting that he insists on this, isn't it?

my sister told me she received a message that I needed these (she didn't even know tigers eye came in blue) and she explained the strange coincidence of 2 sets accidentally being ordered...
I was staring out the window listening to her a hawk landed on a tree top right outside on the closest treetop.
ooooh wow!!! :bugeyed: yes, it does seem like the hawk is doing his very best to get you to bond with him! He must have something very important to share w/you! :)

Then the hawk flying above me when I received them. on 9/9/2016 (2016 reduces to 9 in numerology, and 9 is completion of a cycle) I am in the year of the world- the ultimate completion card.

then there was some crazy business at the grocery store where the checkout guy (who was totally magical) accidentally rung up mushrooms, and as he took it off said "perhaps the universe is telling you something" and then when I google hawks eye, the first link is for "magic mushroom spores' HAHAHAH.....
:laugh: that's REALLY weird!! :)

Anyways, there has been so much magic connected to hawks lately, that I can't NOT notice and consider it to be a sign of something.....

But I also have noted that my sister was VERY specific that these were to go with the tarot deck she also gifted me. Which she specifically said was a deck that was meant for me to read for others, something I don't generally do, and never really planned to pursue. But the message was- I am supposed to use them together.

Well, that is a way to start then with them. Funny your sister said that. Is she into tarot reading or crystals or how did she come with this idea?

I did look up the properties of the Hawk Eye crystals and came across this site that may interest you: http://www.psychic-revelation.com/reference/a_d/crystals/hawks_eye.html

you will note that it is a stone for all birds of prey, which the hawk would definitely be, and also that it is a crystal for "Psychic: Hawk's eye is the best stone for astral travel, clairvoyance and remote viewing." So, it may be very helpful for tarot reading, but I can also see it being extremely good for scrying! Maybe this will help you dive into the scrying practice. :)

linnie

Thank you!!
Theres actually quite a bit more magic to the story, but I would hate to bore anyone! lol. I can't wait to see what you post!
Hello :)I am as keen on Magic as lovely CN, so I will read your last post with much delight tomorrow... oops... later today!!

I had to decide which of my crystals I'd like to show... I found a couple, but one has so many amazing facets or faces that it took ages deciding which size to photograph...

I will post tomorrow :D

linnie

I have my m-i-l staying, so computer time is limited, but very keen to read posts thoroughly and to share pics with you :D