Share pictures of your crystals here!

Laura Borealis

OHHH! I do love looking at crystals, so I am sure this thread will become a favorite of mine.

My sister sent these to me, and I received them yesterday!
A Hawks eye set to grid my tarot space.

As soon as I stepped out of the car with them, a hawk flew so low right over, it enveloped me in shadow. Absolutely Magical!!

29617581275_871486b818_c.jpg

Did you change the photo? (Or does it just look brighter and clearer on my tablet?)

Such amazing gorgeous spheres. What a wonderful sister you have :)

JustJazzie

I will read yes. I LOVE Crazy. :D

As for a recommendation--look for Ted Andrews books. His are fantastic! I'm sure there are more too--but off the top of my head, I'd say Ted Andrews.

Online, my fave site is this one: http://www.shamanicjourney.com/

I think it is okay to post the link to it here. I'll have to check and see after I post it and if it isn't okay--I'll send you a PM.

well! you need to give it a try!! I'm not great at scrying, but it does intrigue me and I do try it now and again. GotH and Sunchariot are two GREAT A.T. scryers that I know of here on A.T. You should really give it a try. Do a search in the divination forum here to get some ideas on the practice of scrying.

As you probably know, it is generally accepted that the young children are very open to all things mystical & spiritual and are able to see, feel, hear and understand things within nature - more so then we adults. So, maybe your son just KNOWS it is right for you to do this because the hawk(s) have told him so? who knows. but, its rather interesting that he insists on this, isn't it?

ooooh wow!!! :bugeyed: yes, it does seem like the hawk is doing his very best to get you to bond with him! He must have something very important to share w/you! :)

:laugh: that's REALLY weird!! :)

Well, that is a way to start then with them. Funny your sister said that. Is she into tarot reading or crystals or how did she come with this idea?

I did look up the properties of the Hawk Eye crystals and came across this site that may interest you: http://www.psychic-revelation.com/reference/a_d/crystals/hawks_eye.html

you will note that it is a stone for all birds of prey, which the hawk would definitely be, and also that it is a crystal for "Psychic: Hawk's eye is the best stone for astral travel, clairvoyance and remote viewing." So, it may be very helpful for tarot reading, but I can also see it being extremely good for scrying! Maybe this will help you dive into the scrying practice. :)
I will totally check that author out, and I will research a little more on scrying. Its hard to find time to do some of those more meditative things with kiddos around though!...And I am so beat by the time they are in bed, I end up falling asleep LOL!
I read cards for my sister, but she doesn't read on her own. She is Clair...well pretty much clair everything. So she gets random messages sometimes, and I guess this happened to be one of them! Ive come across that website on the hawks eye before! Such interesting information for sure! I can't wait to see what these stones bring me!
Hello :)I am as keen on Magic as lovely CN, so I will read your last post with much delight tomorrow... oops... later today!!

I had to decide which of my crystals I'd like to show... I found a couple, but one has so many amazing facets or faces that it took ages deciding which size to photograph...

I will post tomorrow :D
I can't wait to see your photos!!

Did you change the photo? (Or does it just look brighter and clearer on my tablet?)

YES! My sister is AH-MAZE-ING! She's also sent me my last two tarot decks. (and for way more reasons than her physical gifts. Which pale in comparison to her others)
AND,
LOL! You caught me. I did a tarot reading last night on the set and what they will bring to my reading. I had them in that order, and needed a photo to remember which went to which card. Since the the cell phone photo was a bit off, I wanted to update with the picture I took on a "real" camera. Nice catch! I was wondering if anyone would notice!

celticnoodle

yes, she did. they weren't in a circle like this before! They look even MORE beautiful now! :D

I will totally check that author out, and I will research a little more on scrying. Its hard to find time to do some of those more meditative things with kiddos around though!...And I am so beat by the time they are in bed, I end up falling asleep LOL!
:laugh: Yes, I can imagine and I also remember! And, we only had one child! But, she was active enough for 2 or more. :D Time enough later. whenever you can.

There is a GREAT book on scrying, "Crystal Ball Gazing: The Complete Guide to Choosing and Reading Your Crystal Ball", by Una Silbey. It can be found on amazon.com and not too expensive. Her book is very, very good, imo. So, when you're ready to think about scrying--it may be worth your while to check into it.

I read cards for my sister, but she doesn't read on her own. She is Clair...well pretty much clair everything. So she gets random messages sometimes, and I guess this happened to be one of them! Ive come across that website on the hawks eye before! Such interesting information for sure! I can't wait to see what these stones bring me!
I can't wait to see your photos!!
ah! so it seems that these abilities run in your family! actually, I am a believer that EVERYONE has these abilities. Just some are better at using them then others.

You know, another book that is great for developing your psychic abilities while you read the tarot is a book by Nancy Antenucci & Melanie Howard, titled "Psychic Tarot: Using Your Natural Psychic Abilities to Read the Cards". This is a MUST HAVE in every Tarot library and also for anyone wanting to develop their "clairs". Its another very reasonably priced book, available also on Amazon.com. Consider this as well. I have also adapted many of the exercises in the book to develop psychic abilities w/o using tarot cards, so it can be adapted in any way, to develop any of the "clair" abilities, I think. :)

YES! My sister is AH-MAZE-ING! She's also sent me my last two tarot decks. (and for way more reasons than her physical gifts. Which pale in comparison to her others)
AND,
LOL! You caught me. I did a tarot reading last night on the set and what they will bring to my reading. I had them in that order, and needed a photo to remember which went to which card. Since the the cell phone photo was a bit off, I wanted to update with the picture I took on a "real" camera. Nice catch! I was wondering if anyone would notice!

Yes, I did too. they are absolutely beautiful spheres! :D

linnie

I can't get to the computer long enough to break down your comments and comment back, as wonderful CN has done, but I am very excited by the magic happening all around you!!! It happens everywhere, huh, if we but acknowledge it!!!... But what has been happening with you is very special indeed!

Did you mention which deck your sister insisted you must use with those glorious spheres??? They look absolutely radiant in that latest shot... i think theyre feeling loving vibes from everyone who's seen them!

I'm with CN re all Ted Andrew's books... Where other author's who jump from one modality or subject to another seem to never have deep enough knowledge on each subject, Ted seems to be an authentic all rounder!! His books are thin, but jammed with useful info!! I'd never get rid of them, even though my general 'psychic' bookshelf area needs decluttering badly! Your sister sounds lovely... i have a great sister, too... we're really close, especially as we have lost two sisters to cancer so it's just us now... she's never given me crystals anywhere near as beautiful as those spheres, though! :D

How cool that your young one is so insistent about the feathers!!! That's wonderful!!! Keep an eye on that one!! :)

I love when the Universe plays out such amazing sets of coincidences as the Hawks, the numbers and etc... How can anyone ever view Life as boring, huh?

I'm very excited for you, JustJazzie :) :heart:

First off, BEST. GIFT. EVER. Best sister ever. YES YES YES!!

OMG! SO funny you mention the hawk being a sign. I've never really delved into spirit animals, but the Hawks lately are CRAZY. Below, you can read the crazy, if its of any interest. Im definitely trying to put it all together! Do you have a recommendation on....where to get more information on sprit animals other than your general paragraph google search? Or like....what you're supposed to DO with a spirit animal?

Ive never scried! Ive thought about doing it thought! Maybe someday I will give it a go.
As for the reading cloth- it IS magical. In fact. its just fabric right now, folded up. Ive never been able to cut or sew it! So the ends are still raw, but...well. Im afraid to cut it! LOL!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The magic!

Hawks are fairly common here in the mountains but a few weeks ago I was outside digging and a FLOCK of hawks (Ive never seen them in a flock before) soared right over my head for at least 5 minuets. There were more than 6, less than 20. But I was too mesmerized to get an actually count.

My 4 year old keeps bringing me feathers that he insists I MUST wear in my hair. I need them, he says. And specifically on my head.

my sister told me she received a message that I needed these (she didn't even know tigers eye came in blue) and she explained the strange coincidence of 2 sets accidentally being ordered...
I was staring out the window listening to her a hawk landed on a tree top right outside on the closest treetop.

Then the hawk flying above me when I received them. on 9/9/2016 (2016 reduces to 9 in numerology, and 9 is completion of a cycle) I am in the year of the world- the ultimate completion card.

then there was some crazy business at the grocery store where the checkout guy (who was totally magical) accidentally rung up mushrooms, and as he took it off said "perhaps the universe is telling you something" and then when I google hawks eye, the first link is for "magic mushroom spores' HAHAHAH.....

Anyways, there has been so much magic connected to hawks lately, that I can't NOT notice and consider it to be a sign of something.....

But I also have noted that my sister was VERY specific that these were to go with the tarot deck she also gifted me. Which she specifically said was a deck that was meant for me to read for others, something I don't generally do, and never really planned to pursue. But the message was- I am supposed to use them together.

linnie

Ok, lovely CN, Jazzie, and other crystal lovers... I'll only post a couple, or I'll be in trouble for ignoring my very sweet m-i-l, so here they are.
**** reposted above as this lot failed...
attachment.php

The mud stone was bought at the same event as the other facaded terminator smoky quartz/ametrine, a year apart.

I love the mud stone. It came from a woman who I only see once a year at the gem festival, but she has a small but fascinating stall where she sells hand crafts and collectibles from Timor, and she supports the local Timorese villages on her trips over there. She doesn't even know what the mudstone is... I'm thinking a limestone concretion or etc, but it has so much personality and it was really inexpensive... I feel in love at first sight... it is a very grounding stone..

The other pics are of the one crystal, a double terminated quartz/smokey/ametrine crystal that has the most amazing faces... one you can't even see in the pics, but it has a square window pane window that you could almost walk into... :) The other facades are all etched like the atlantean quartz crystals, but each face is so different... it's an amazing piece of energy!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The most amazing thing was that there was a huge, 4 kilos, maybe, crystal at the festival the year I bought this one... It was right at the beginning of the auditorium, so one of the first crystals I saw that year. It was on a plinth, and two other women were patting it, ooh-ing and ahh-ing over it, and just drooling... until I joined them, and we were three! :D I boldly asked the owner if we could possibly hold it... It had an asking price of $4000, so it was really exceptionally kind of her to let us...

Well, I can't afford that, but it had me spellbound... I almost didn't look at other crystals after that, because I was in a kind of daze...

But i did keep looking, just because I love crystals... I ended up walking past my favourite seller's booth, where the crystals look much happier than most, and he has amazing pieces...

and I found my own mini-me of the huge crystal I'd fallen in love with earlier!!

I was so excited that I ran over the the two random, unknown fellow giant crystal huggers and unwrapped it especially to show them... because it was smaller and less shiny they didn't quite get it, but i do!!!!

celticnoodle

I can't get to the computer long enough to break down your comments and comment back, as wonderful CN has done, but I am very excited by the magic happening all around you!!! It happens everywhere, huh, if we but acknowledge it!!!... But what has been happening with you is very special indeed!
:) TY Linnie, I can try to explain how to do it via PM if you're interested.

Yes, it is very magical what all is occurring around her, isn't it? Don't you just LOVE to read things like this?! I sure do! :)

Did you mention which deck your sister insisted you must use with those glorious spheres??? They look absolutely radiant in that latest shot... i think theyre feeling loving vibes from everyone who's seen them!

I'm with CN re all Ted Andrew's books... Where other author's who jump from one modality or subject to another seem to never have deep enough knowledge on each subject, Ted seems to be an authentic all rounder!! His books are thin, but jammed with useful info!! I'd never get rid of them, even though my general 'psychic' bookshelf area needs decluttering badly!
Yes, I'd like to know which deck too--if there was a specific deck. and I agree with/Linnie re: Ted Andrew's books. A must have for all libraries--if you are interested in power animals! He is very knowledgeable and he has brilliantly put what he knows in his books.
Your sister sounds lovely... i have a great sister, too... we're really close, especially as we have lost two sisters to cancer so it's just us now... she's never given me crystals anywhere near as beautiful as those spheres, though! :D
I'm not close to my siblings/family at all--but my sister in law, (whom I refer to as my "sis") is very close to me and I to her and she has given me many crystals and decks too. But, not crystals like THESE!!! :laugh: Its wonderful to have such a sister! Another "magical" gift for you, I think. :)

And, I have to say, even by the pictures they are talkative! I can't imagine actually owning them. They are very much drawing you into them! :D

How cool that your young one is so insistent about the feathers!!! That's wonderful!!! Keep an eye on that one!! :)
I agree! I LOVED that too!!! I honestly feel like *he* just KNOWS as young children seem to easily connect to the magic of the world that we adults lose as we grow up.

I love when the Universe plays out such amazing sets of coincidences as the Hawks, the numbers and etc... How can anyone ever view Life as boring, huh?

I'm very excited for you, JustJazzie :) :heart:
ditto!

Also, JustJazzie, I want to point out that I bet you will be coming in contact with the hawk more and more. Look for pictures of hawk(s) in places you wouldn't necessarily expect them--such as in a store, office, etc. On TV and anywhere you happen to be, as well as noticing them in person.

I know when I begin to wonder about my power animal (the jaguar/black panther), he shows up. I've been wondering again lately about it and I walked into the grocery store the other day and saw t-shirts with a black panther printed right on the front of the T-Shirt and under it the caption, "PANTHERS!" - apparently the local schools mascot is the Black Panther. :laugh: I had to laugh--I know it was also a sign for me!

Then, walked into another store another day that sells farm and home items (as well as my granddogs fave cookies), and they had something in a can that was also labeled as and had a picture of a black panther on it! Okay! Okay, I won't wonder anymore, Panther. I KNOW YOU DO EXIST! ;)

:D

Just Jazzie, you are a lucky lady and have a lot of magic in your life right now. Do enjoy it, embrace it and watch for it more!

celticnoodle

Ok, lovely CN, Jazzie, and other crystal lovers... I'll only post a couple, or I'll be in trouble for ignoring my very sweet m-i-l, so here they are.

The mud stone was bought at the same event as the other facaded terminator smoky quartz/ametrine, a year apart.

I love the mud stone. It came from a woman who I only see once a year at the gem festival, but she has a small but fascinating stall where she sells hand crafts and collectibles from Timor, and she supports the local Timorese villages on her trips over there. She doesn't even know what the mudstone is... I'm thinking a limestone concretion or etc, but it has so much personality and it was really inexpensive... I feel in love at first sight... it is a very grounding stone..

I've never heard of a mud stone and was wondering when I read this post what it would be like. Its very interesting and I can understand why it would be grounding, esp. with its name of "Mud stone"! :laugh: I LOVE the designs in that stone! It *feels* ancient. like perhaps the designs is also some sort of message from ancient times, don't you think? I love it! I can see it has personality. I'll ask the same question of you--do you ever scry with it? meditate w/it, as I KNOW you are a big meditation person! It also feels like it has much knowledge to share. I love it!

The other pics are of the one crystal, a double terminated quartz/smokey/ametrine crystal that has the most amazing faces... one you can't even see in the pics, but it has a square window pane window that you could almost walk into... :) The other facades are all etched like the atlantean quartz crystals, but each face is so different... it's an amazing piece of energy!!

The most amazing thing was that there was a huge, 4 kilos, maybe, crystal at the festival the year I bought this one... It was right at the beginning of the auditorium, so one of the first crystals I saw that year. It was on a plinth, and two other women were patting it, ooh-ing and ahh-ing over it, and just drooling... until I joined them, and we were three! :D I boldly asked the owner if we could possibly hold it... It had an asking price of $4000, so it was really exceptionally kind of her to let us...

Well, I can't afford that, but it had me spellbound... I almost didn't look at other crystals after that, because I was in a kind of daze...

But i did keep looking, just because I love crystals... I ended up walking past my favourite seller's booth, where the crystals look much happier than most, and he has amazing pieces...

and I found my own mini-me of the huge crystal I'd fallen in love with earlier!!

I was so excited that I ran over the the two random, unknown fellow giant crystal huggers and unwrapped it especially to show them... because it was smaller and less shiny they didn't quite get it, but i do!!!!
[/quote]WOW! So this is the same stone--just turned over for the different pictures?! BEAUTIFUL!!! Yes, I can *see* the window that you can walk into. Oh my, Linnie! That is like a door to another world! This seems like a very magical and great crystal for astral traveling, if you do that.

I nearly passed out here reading the $4,000.00 price tag of the one you were looking at--and thought, "Holy Moly! she didn't!"---:laugh: Then read you wandered off and found this one at a different spot. *whew!* It is GORGEOUS! As I mentioned, it looks like it has a window/door into another dimension/world and I am sure you would be able to travel astrally with its help. :)

Thank you for sharing your beautiful crystals with us, Linnie! Love them! :thumbsup:

linnie

attachment.php

Oh, hooray... i've figured it out :D

This is the clearest pic of the same crystal, as i shone a light behind it to show the window better... It has soooooooo much going on with it... truly, the apex, the base, and every side has some form or symbol of interest... It's really one that I will take with me to caves and etc to, yes, scry (in my own fashion... nothing formal!! :D), and the beautiful Mud Stone will accompany me, too, as a grounding element as it does have a truly earthy feel... It's not really even metamorphosed, I think, so it's truly the earth itself...

I fell in love with the designs... and, really, it's one of the least expensive stones I've ever picked up, and I know it is absolutely a keeper... some just come home, I care for them, and then they go and live with someone else, but both of these will live with me as long as they wish to!

Yes... $4,000... that's why my delight was so great when I happened upon this beautiful mini-me version of that amazing crystal... it was an astonishing find, as mine has very similar patterns in the faces, but the huge one was oh so clear (citrine to clear quartz), and quite dazzling... mine you have to look at more carefully... It was a mere $40... just 100th of the cost of the big one, but i'll love it every bit as much..

I bought one other crystal of real note this year (when i bought my mudstone... ) I'd looked at it on the way up to the auditorium, but had been besotted by another crystal that was singing to me... due to the cost, I left it to fate and if it was still there.... well, fate dictated that the one I really wanted had been snatched, and the one I ended up buying, a 2-3" herkimer diamond, was still there. in my disappointment att missing the other stone, i ended up taking the herkimer, but I spent a lot on it, and don't hold the same affection for it as for my mudstone and my amazing window quartz... It cost 5 times what i paid for the window quartz, and 40 times what I paid for my mudstone, and it just isn't mine at all.. I think I'll have to put it up for sale to find someone who will love it... I actually got it cheaply, because they'd inadvertently put the wrong price on it, but still let me have it fir that price... so many things should have been saying no liud enough fir me to hear, but, doh!!

But my Mud Stone and my Window crystal... lovely!!!!!

i hope we do hear back re which deck works with those beautiful spheres... they are magnificent!!! :D

have to go and transplant a big chilli bush from a friend's place now :D :heart:

I've never heard of a mud stone and was wondering when I read this post what it would be like. Its very interesting and I can understand why it would be grounding, esp. with its name of "Mud stone"! :laugh: I LOVE the designs in that stone! It *feels* ancient. like perhaps the designs is also some sort of message from ancient times, don't you think? I love it! I can see it has personality. I'll ask the same question of you--do you ever scry with it? meditate w/it, as I KNOW you are a big meditation person! It also feels like it has much knowledge to share. I love it!
WOW! So this is the same stone--just turned over for the different pictures?! BEAUTIFUL!!! Yes, I can *see* the window that you can walk into. Oh my, Linnie! That is like a door to another world! This seems like a very magical and great crystal for astral traveling, if you do that.

I nearly passed out here reading the $4,000.00 price tag of the one you were looking at--and thought, "Holy Moly! she didn't!"---:laugh: Then read you wandered off and found this one at a different spot. *whew!* It is GORGEOUS! As I mentioned, it looks like it has a window/door into another dimension/world and I am sure you would be able to travel astrally with its help. :)

Thank you for sharing your beautiful crystals with us, Linnie! Love them! :thumbsup:

Padma

so many lovely crystals here :)

I have too many to post pics of! :laugh:

linnie

so many lovely crystals here :)

I have too many to post pics of! :laugh:
Hello lovely Padma :)

I totally have too many... I just have to choose a couple of stand outs :D :heart: