So a tarot readers walks into the bar...

raheli

and says...
I'm a tarot reader give me a job.

And they hire her for two nights straight off the bat.

So the night before she comes to the trusted repository of knowledge and tips, spends a few hours reading old threads, packs a kit of tissues, decks, flyers, business card, a few doo dads and baubles and a timer and sleeps very little in her excitement and nervousness.

The first person sits at her table before she is even finished setting up and the timer is forgotten as the first few readings go deeper that was expected.

Eventually a list is set up and the timer goes on - most of the time - the admonishments of the AT wise ones to "drink lots of water" are forgotten in the excitement much to the detriment of her voice.

She see more men than women and the men are facing more emotional deep issues of confidence and the women are looking for perspective, she wonders if anyone else has experienced these running themes. And then muses whether the bar is at risk of flooding considering the amount of times the VR's watery ten of swords decides to visit.

By the end of the night she is shouting over the band, two hours have turned into three and the bartender hands her a shot glass full of something called "the cure" which makes her lips burn.
They ask her to start earlier the next night which she agrees to making notes to herself to drink more water the next night!

The morning in between she stops in to AT to say thank you to you all for sharing your knowledge and experiences because you are all amazingly valuable resources and the stars that light the sky of AT.

So thank you - from one who lurks often, listens much and is ever thankful for your presence.

afrosaxon

Congratulations, Raheli! :thumbsup:

AJ

cool beans!!! Didja make some moola?

Sebavin

o_O Very nice :thumbsup: :D

Umbrae

Welcome to the club - glad to have you as a member!

It all gets easier, to speak softer so they lean in, to drink more, say more with fewer words, and leave our egos at the door.

starrystarrynight

Yee Haw! Good job!

Baroli

And another one comes into the fold of professional reader. Bravo!! Yeah, that cure, is surefire,...did a few of those "cures" back in the day of club singing. Ya done great, glad you are here!! :thumbsup:

celticnoodle

congratulations raheli and if your tarot reading is as good as your post describing your experience, then all your customers have had a truly wonderful reading!

Truly, I love the way you described your experience---so congrats again and good luck to you in your continued bar room readings! :)

Michelle

Congratulations raheli!

I really enjoyed reading your post :heart: .

Little Hare

I Love how you told that! Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to go!!!!

You Rock
x

:heart:

P_P