So a tarot readers walks into the bar...

memries

That is just a super step for you to take. Brave gal ! You will be an old pro on the second night. Keep us posted. Congratulations !

Satori

Nice. Very nice.

Elizabeth Genco

That is wonderful. You're inspiring me! I promised Scion I'd get my butt out to a public venue and read but haven't done it yet. This was a great reminder, thank you.

And so glad it was awesome for you!

How did you deal with things "going deep" in a public place? I've wondered about that.

Moonmystic

Woooo Hoooo! Congratulations! I could feel your energy from here! That establishment is so lucky that you're sharing your gift with their patrons!

Sheri

Congratulations, Raheli!!!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

:love: valeria

franniee

Congrats Raheli!!! AWESOME!!!

It is a lot of fun especially since you never know just what they are going to ask. :laugh:

I had one lady ask me when her Mom was going to die. :rolleyes: I did in fact roll my eyes and I said OH give me a break! :laugh: We laughed! This is after she asked me nothing but health questions and then she wanted to know how long she had to live!

Last week I had a young guy tell me he was "on the lamb" I had to keep a straight face! Not too easy to do!!! :D He begged me to pull some cards gratis... I couldn't say no. You can't make this stuff up! :bugeyed:

Sulis

Hurray for you :D

Congratulations and well done :)

Demon Goddess

Ok... is it just me, or does "bar" mean something different down under??

WTG Raheli!

MareSaturni

Woohooo! That's just great :D. I want to be like you when i 'grow up' (tarotically speaking).

Congrats!!!

Dwaas

Congratulations Raheli! :party: :party: