Sp-o-o-o-ky decks for Halloween

GotH

I just pulled out my Deviant Moon deck back out today. Boy did it seem happy to be out again! My readings felt crisp today. :)

MagsStardustBlack

Moping about the place!

Aww i dont have a Hallow's basket yet. Apart from a Sexy Witches outfit for a party i'm going to. I really need to check out some of these decks and get one for Halloween so i can take it to the party and do some fun spooky readings.

I already like Ghosts and Spirits, I think i'm to scared of the Grim' one to even look at it. Might check out Deviant Moon.

Chronata

Before I had the All Hallows deck...
I used to love reading with the Sacred Rose for Halloween.
Those dead white eyes have always looked a little spooky, and the colors are very autumnal.

Also...I like the Aquarian for the same reason...there is something ghostly about the images, and the colors are soothing and autumney!

Morwenna

I had the Sacred Rose out at this time last year; maybe I'll do so again.

Maybe the Dragon... some of those landscapes seem appropriately bleak.

janie144

The Bohemian Gothic is definitely my deck of choice for Halloween.

With a little Deviant Moon thrown in for good measure })

RunningWild

oooOOOooo

I hadn't considered the Ludy Lescot before but yeah I might have to drag that one out for the occasion.

Other than that, I'll be using:

The Halloween Tarot
Tod's Creatures
The Zombie Tarot (yeah!)
Ghosts and Spirits
Deviant Moon (maybe)

*am off to see why I never acquired the All Hallows....

Shade

After the Equinox I'm strictly dark deckin' until Halloween.

Vampyres - I think this one is well suited to personal readings
Dark Grimoire - I don't know Lovecraft as well as I should but I will try to give this one some time.
Halloween - So many more dark decks in my collection since I first got this but I will still do a few readings with it for old time's sake.

I also recently got the Royo Dark - that may make it into the rotation somehow. The Ludy and Witchy may make an appearance as well.

I have the Deviant Moon and Vampires (Place0 but never really bonded with them. Time will tell.

Le Fanu

Dark Grimoire. Those autumn browns and sepias and windswept landscapes...

I think this is the creepiest deck. Bohemian Gothic - which I love - is dark and dramatic but not scary as such, just dark and dramatic.

There's also the Wormweird, which I hardly ever use but which would be a great deck for Halloween readings. I have had the Halloween Tarot (in a tin) for a few years and it just doesn't mean anything to me. Each year I think "maybe I'll use it for Halloween" and it just never appeals. Likewise with the Vampyres. Not scary in the slightest...

Love the Sacred Rose recommendation.

Juliana

How I long to have a copy of the Bohemian Gothic! Some day!

In the meantime, I have the Halloween, Deviant Moon, Ghosts and Spirits, and the new Book of Shadows deck which fits to some extent. I also hope to pick up a copy of the Dark Grimoire before Halloween.

Rhinemaiden

Of course the Zombie Tarot... and Tarot of the Dead...})