Storyworld Cards

temporalhiccup

Thanks for sharing. I have ordered some (main + Mad Professor's Workshop) and plan to use them as an oracle.

fantastic! you have to let us know how your initial readings go :D i remember reading in another thread the idea of mixing up the expansion sets with the main deck to create "tailor-made" oracles. that sounds awesome!

There's also oine of my readings on the above thread plus scans from some of the decks.

It's a very versatile system. I love the questions on the cards.

yes i saw that! i was just hoping to read more sample readings is all. i'm more a tarot deck user, so oracle usage is very new to me. (especially with something that was not originally intended to be an oracle!)

thank you~

Great first post! Do be a stranger!

DO be a strange? ;-; meep!

lunakasha

Question for Storyworld fans

I am curious to know, for those of us who have ordered and looked through several of the Storyworld sets....which are your favorites, and what do you love most about them?

I have several, but not all of them (yet). I am very curious about the two newest sets, Mad Professor's Workshop and The Magical Toy Box. Anyone with comments and/or scans from these~ please share!

:D Luna

IheartTarot

Did you see the attached MPW images and this website link with some more pics and info I posted in the other thread?:

www.storyworldcards.co.uk

I am a bit OD'd on fairies at the moment and the Magical Toy Box one looks like it is more suitable for children than any of the others so I am giving them a miss. I do want the Halloween Night one when it comes out in Sept though.

Attachments

• mirrors_s[1].jpg
    mirrors_s[1].jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 135
  • vanishing_s[1].jpg
    vanishing_s[1].jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 127

IheartTarot

P.S. To see the card scans, go to Creators, Artists in the website link. If you click on a thumbnail on the right the picture should appear bigger on the left, it is a bit slow and iffy (on my computer anyway) so keep trying.

lunakasha

IheartTarot said:
P.S. To see the card scans, go to Creators, Artists in the website link. If you click on a thumbnail on the right the picture should appear bigger on the left, it is a bit slow and iffy (on my computer anyway) so keep trying.

Thank you for the scans, IheartTarot. :heart:

And I did look at the cards posted on the website, as you mentioned. I was hoping maybe someone who had either of the two decks might be able to scan a few cards that are not on the website.

I agree with you 1000% on the Halloween Night deck, can't wait!

Thanks again for responding....I really love these cards.

:) Luna

lunakasha

IheartTarot said:

Actually, there were several cards that I hadn't seen yet....thank you! :D

I already have the first three sets (Storyworld Box, Fairies, Quests and Adventures), and I am awaiting two in the mail (Magical Toy Box and Mad Professor's Workshop). I plan on adding all of them eventually~ they are irresistible for me, and they're also very affordable.

One of these days, I will attempt a reading with one or more set and see how it goes. :| Thanks again!

:) Luna

MysticalMoose

I have just cracked finally & ordered, The Main Storyworld Box, Animal Tales, The Magical Toybox & The Mad Professors Workshop! :D

Can't wait!

Londubh

MysticalMoose said:
I have just cracked finally & ordered, The Main Storyworld Box, Animal Tales, The Magical Toybox & The Mad Professors Workshop! :D

Can't wait!

T-r-y-i-n-g s-o h-a-r-d t-o r-e-s-i-s-t...

MysticalMoose

})

Resistance is futile.... :p