strength reversed

StarScream

as his feelings for her

is he in denial? trying to tell himself he doesn't have feelings, or is he "weak" for her?

light2000

Hi :)

I don't use reversed cards so can't help much but i saw the post and found it funny. Because upright the streght card means sexual activity, atraction etc. So reversed can actualy mean he doesn't have sexual atraction for her?

Don't know is like i said i don't understand reversed cards but saw the post and tought about it.

Kiss :)

agent199

Strength Rx. means that someone has to face their own inner demons before they can have feelings for anyone else.

Thirteen

Control

Strength isn't about being "strong" so much as in control. The lion doesn't maul and eat the woman, she lets her direct things. That means he subsumes his wild instincts and controls himself even as she controls him.

So, reverse that and you have someone who can't control themselves or their feelings—and/or doesn't want to even if they know it would be better if they did.

StarScream

Hi :)

I don't use reversed cards so can't help much but i saw the post and found it funny. Because upright the streght card means sexual activity, atraction etc. So reversed can actualy mean he doesn't have sexual atraction for her?

Don't know is like i said i don't understand reversed cards but saw the post and tought about it.

Kiss :)

nooo he definatley doessss.

light2000

With knowing this then... She makes him weak at the knees. ;)

Hahaha for sure.

So if he definatley doessss and again i don'y use reversals and i can't understand reversals and i can't ask for the cards next to this one... Like i said i don't understand reverse cards i never know if is deniyng the eenrgy of the card so the opposite of the meaning or like at astrology when a planet is weak so isn't the opposite... ahhh

So streght reversed can be like when is next to the devil, a relationship based only at sexual attraction....

GotH

Hahaha for sure.

So if he definatley doessss and again i don'y use reversals and i can't understand reversals and i can't ask for the cards next to this one... Like i said i don't understand reverse cards i never know if is deniyng the eenrgy of the card so the opposite of the meaning or like at astrology when a planet is weak so isn't the opposite... ahhh

So streght reversed can be like when is next to the devil, a relationship based only at sexual attraction....
The Devil next to Strength Rx? I have the PERFECT example of what this guy is feeling with these cards. Check out this movie clip at about :30. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6L3Ef1JCC8

nisaba

So, Starscream, with this information offered by people, are you going to make a pass at him? Let us know how it goes.

StarScream

He has told me on occasion that he doesn't want a serious commitment, that he's "not the kind of guy who commits"...which is total b.s cause he is basically is committed (doesn't see other people). but i think he likes keeping his options open, i also feel like he doesn't know what he wants with me, and that one minute he feels something and the next its gone...One minute hes asking about my lease and whether i can break it or not, the next hes asking me "why can't we just be friends and have sex"....he's very confusing. so to answer the question am i going to make a pass? again? no. I'm trying to leave him, it's been hard because I love him, and he's been a good friend to me in the past...and i will miss him so much and there will always be a place for him in my heart...i don't know if he feels the same though, and so that is why i asked about his feelings for me