Student Tarot/Stained Glass Tarot

Linfang

I just ordered a copy of the Student Tarot from Masa September's website (not Masa's own work):

http://www.masaseptember.com/store.html

There are some pictures where you can see the whole deck. I love the majors, unfortunately the minors are much less spectacular. Anyway, the price is quite reasonable, and I like the pocket size. I will take some pictures when it arrives.

reall

WoW! FANTASTIC STYLE!:))) my only remarks would be; wish there is English version!:))
and color for pentacles suit should be green instead of swords that should be light blue!:))

martykens

This looks so cute! Just impulse purchased. Thank you for sharing this Linfang!

witchofglass

Damnit, Masaseptember, is there anything that passes through your fingers that I don't love?

And thirteen fifty?!?! holy squid. There's deck number six.

Michellehihi

Check the 4 of pentacles; is the guy making us a finger?

desertrat

Wow! Where can you buy a 78 card deck for 13.50 any more ?! I snatched this puppy up (not because of the price) - I think it's beautiful, even the monochrome Minors. Thanks for posting Linfang. :)

Check the 4 of pentacles; is the guy making us a finger?

*Puts on reading glasses and squints* I do believe you are correct.

Annabelle

Oh, how beautiful! I love the stained glass look.

FLizarraga

Very well done! It reminds me of Scapini's Vetrate, but in a different, more modern style. I love those backs. And the price is really, really hard to resist.

bonebeach

LOVE the style. I checked to make sure Death was Death-y (skeletal) and saw that the Cups suit was mermaids and then looked at the price. Impulse purchased! I hope the tiny size isn't too tiny to shuffle, but I am still searching for my go to extra portable deck, so...