Tabula Mundi Tarot Colores Arcus

Barleywine

Thanks for the heads-up, Rodney. I also got a tracking number in one of the e-mails.

starlightexp

SHIPPING NOTICE!!!!!! so exciting !

JadePixie

*EEEP* too exciting, I think I'm going to use this deck exclusively for magical workings, its energy is so amazing!

illyria

This is the second to the last deck that I'll be receiving this year, and I can't wait! Shipping notice is in my email, too, so I'm celebrating with everyone.

Nemia

I had goose pimples when I read about qeshet anan... the rainbow in the cloud. I'm unbelievably excited.

This is going to be one special deck. It won't be used to ask what should I cook or why the neighbors keep putting their trash in our bin, that's for sure :)

starlightexp

This is the second to the last deck that I'll be receiving this year, and I can't wait! Shipping notice is in my email, too, so I'm celebrating with everyone.

you and me both. I've only added this and the Pagan Otherworlds to my collection, and between the two of them I think I have more then enough for study, reflection and divination

littlethings

Mine is here!

mercuryempress

My extra gift was the Chariot

I purchased this deck because of the Empress but this deck by far exceeded my expectations

The quality and love that went into making this deck radiates from it and I'm just happy to have been able to support even though this deck is wayyyyyyyy surpass my level of expertise

I wish all Kick starter decks follow suit with the amazing quality

I haven't even popped the wrap around the deck I took my time to slide it off and then had to shimmy it back around the box :)

now all I need is access to that Field Guide..I keep getting an error message from Paypal

Rose Lalonde

Mine is here!

Nice! I'm a little bit jealous, since mine has much further to travel. But tracking shows it leaving an international airport today, so on its way...

littlethings

Nice! I'm a little bit jealous, since mine has much further to travel. But tracking shows it leaving an international airport today, so on its way...

I live in the same area the deck shipped from so that's why I got it so quickly :)