Tabula Mundi Tarot Colores Arcus

Barleywine

Mine arrived today! Awesome package with lots of extras. I think this is going to be one for private use. Nobody else is putting their hands on it.

rwcarter

Mine arrived today too! Going to wait until tomorrow to unbox it and take a look at it though.

Bluefeet

This deck is absolutely sensational - I have no words! Everyone should get one if they can! Very happy with my order and all the extras!! Feels like early Christmas for me.:party:

VampTarot23

I'm just so pleased with this. I am really pleased with all the extras , and I absolutely cannot wait to dig deep into this deck. : )

devilkitty

Arrived in yesterday's post, though I never received a tracking email.

Simply stunning; there's little else I can say about it.

As I have written before, I earnestly believe that this pack will be spoken of with hushed reverence fifty years hence.

Aeric

This is definitely a Thoth deck for the 21st century. There's a warmth and vibrancy to it that contrasts the severe austerity of the original Thoth, and it feels less abstract than the Liber T.

Spiffo

Mine left on its last long haul flight, from Dubai to Perth earlier today so with luck I'll have it early next week. I'm just beside myself with anticipation. It's been such a long and joyful journey from the distant past when Mel finished the Rosetta and started to talk, in hushed tones, about a new deck; the deck that became Tabula Mundi. From the oversized Majors, to her first Kickstarter for the B&W full deck, and now the completed version.

She is remarkable.

But ... what's not remarkable, in fact has upset me considerably, is hearing that because of a glitch with the PDFs, that I know Mel is desperately trying to work around, she is getting angry and nasty messages. Seems that some people feel entitled to complain.

I'm just beyond upset that this amazing woman, who has gone above and beyond, to make all our packages something to truly cherish, is being given grief because of a PDF distribution issue, that will get sorted.

If you have a chance, please consider sending her your best wishes, your thanks, or just a little hug. The email address is on her website.

X

mercuryempress

Mine left on its last long haul flight, from Dubai to Perth earlier today so with luck I'll have it early next week. I'm just beside myself with anticipation. It's been such a long and joyful journey from the distant past when Mel finished the Rosetta and started to talk, in hushed tones, about a new deck; the deck that became Tabula Mundi. From the oversized Majors, to her first Kickstarter for the B&W full deck, and now the completed version.

She is remarkable.

But ... what's not remarkable, in fact has upset me considerably, is hearing that because of a glitch with the PDFs, that I know Mel is desperately trying to work around, she is getting angry and nasty messages. Seems that some people feel entitled to complain.

I'm just beyond upset that this amazing woman, who has gone above and beyond, to make all our packages something to truly cherish, is being given grief because of a PDF distribution issue, that will get sorted.

If you have a chance, please consider sending her your best wishes, your thanks, or just a little hug. The email address is on her website.

X

Im soo happy with my deck I just went ahead and paid the dollar its was just another form of support on my end ..don't regret it one bit; her pricing of the deck itself was very fair for the quality..I've spent more money on decks that were not half the quality of this one

rachelcat

Got mine yesterday and looked through all the cards this morning.

I was thinking in the shower (not without a bit of envy, but mostly with a large dollop of awe) of Mel's very rare combination of beautiful artistic talent with exacting, and at the same time innovative, scholarship.

I agree that this is a deck that will stand the test of time as one of the important contribution to tarot through the ages.

starlightexp

It's here and I think I'm going to do a ritual to open the package. It seams like the right thing to do. While it's killing me to have a package unopened for more then 2 min in my house it's going to be a special moment.