Talk Egg to Me!

DownwardSpiral

Thanks for sharing everyone because I thought they were shaped that way more so for decoration.

And Stormdancer......OMG!!!!!!!!! LOL

Stormdancer

And Stormdancer......OMG!!!!!!!!! LOL
Sorry about that. I've been up since 4 am. That's my excuse...LOL

BUT, I really do like them. Somehow they just fit in my palm. I find them comforting.

tarotbear

Well, I believe spheres are cut from a square of stone, so if the stone pieces aren't large enough to cut a sphere ... it might be easier to cut an oval? I dunno :bugeyed:

Briar Rose

I have one or two egg-shaped crystals, and I always display them on a little lucite ring so the round end is at the bottom and the 'point' is up - does someone display them on their side? I only ask this since some are making comments about esthetics as though they find an egg shape unpleasing or something ..... :confused:

I have 2 of them in my garden outside. on their side. Now that you mentioned this, I might change it up to point up. But in a garden, wouldn't point down be better?

tarotbear

If the eggs are large enough, you could also put them large-end down and tilt the point slightly in one direction - kind of like a sundial with too many 'supersized' french fries! :)