Tarot and house clearing

balenciaga

Acacia said:
Thanks for all the advice. The house is new, so unless something else happened on the site leaving residual energy I doubt there is a ghost. I suspect it's energy from those living there now. My gut says the discordant energy is the family adjusting to the change in relationships, divorce and new marriage.
QUOTE]

Yes, a lot of people believe a divorce (or some other traumatic event) leaves, what a friend of mine used to call, "bad ju-ju". I do not know if that is an actual term in some language or whatever, but I can see why people would feel better if they can do anything they can to start off on the right foot in a "clean" house, sans any negative energies. Good luck!

Tarotphelia

willowfox said:
I think that it is important to do an on site reading, that is where the energy is and that is where you will find your answer. You won't find ghosts in the local cemetery by sitting in front of the TV at home. I recommend using a pendulum as well. It's all about location, location, location, so if you ain't there you ain't going to see or feel anything much.

You can find spirits wherever you put your intention, if you're good enough at it . You don't have to be in the location at all . That's how people are able to do readings for one another over the internet , that's how we can sit in an online circle in a chatroom and talk to spirits . Valeria explored my whole house in a chatroom circle and came up with a bunch !

People even do remote clearings without ever visiting a location in person .Michael released a couple of spirits from my home , and he's in England I am in the US . Never set foot in the door ,-- physically that is.

If you want to explore the cemetery and any spirits there from in front of your television , you can do it if you develop yourself . (Though I recommend turning the tv off and focusing on the task at hand . )

Which reminds me of a time in the mediumship circle when Ming kept coming up with Isobel over and over , and after we ended I started googling my address for names of people who might have lived in this house before and came up with a cemetery record for a woman who lived across the street and died around the turn of the century - named Isabelle .

There can be spirits in new houses . They can be attached to the land . They can visit from across the street . They can decide they've taken a liking to your light and follow you home from the mall . You can have antiques and used items that they are attached to also . They can pop over with Aunt Betty and decide they like your house better . They can even be attached to you , and move with you from your previous residence . You've never noticed and got so used to it you thought it was just your own energy , which is why it's helpful to have another sensitive take a peek at you once in a while .

When you have no experience, no one to guide you , and don't know what you're dealing with , it's better and safer to connect through your guide . Not all spirits are pleasant or friendly or anxious to move on .

Hopefully this is just a case of energy that needs to be cleared and nothing more .

WalesWoman

Tarot and house cleaning? Do you mean it will tarot clean your house or tell you better ways to do that?

I wish!!!

Oh wait... house clearing... never mind. I really need to get my glasses changed.

Acacia

WalesWoman said:
Tarot and house cleaning? Do you mean it will tarot clean your house or tell you better ways to do that?

I wish!!!

Oh wait... house clearing... never mind. I really need to get my glasses changed.

Good one WW!!

You know, that actually crossed my mind as I was thinking about a title for this thread. Took a while for some smart-aleck ;) to say it.

Glass Owl

Dark Inquisitor said:
That's quite a comprehensive list Glass Owl, but from what I've seen of TAPS they just take measurements and go away , lol !
Depending on the situation and how the clients feel they often return for further investigations and/or turn to others for assistance. If you watch the show you'll notice that this will be mentioned from time to time. In one case they aired recently, the couple had a lot of crazy paranormal stuff going on and during the reveal Jason reminded the clients that they were a call away and that they were there for them 24 hours a day. You need to remember that a lot gets edited out of the show. They certainly can't show everything.

Furthermore, TAPS is very respectful of the client's religious beliefs (if they have any) and that has to be taken in account when you are looking at what the next step(s) are going to be when faced with paranormal activity. This may not be something that the client wants put on the air. In one episode awhile back though they did show Carl doing a blessing with the client's consent. But overall they are going to focus on TAPS investigating the place since it is a Ghost Hunting show rather than what happens afterwards.

Tarotphelia

I've been watching the show since it's been on the air . By their own admission , they're debunkers , not spiritual practitoners . Just getting a religious house blessing can sometimes make things worse, depending on the nature of the spirit . I think it's funny when they drive off from a haunted house and tell the fearful resident to call them anytime - for what ? To return and take more measurements ?

I understand you're giving them the benefit of the doubt , but in the end they are invested in a tv show that needs to stay on the air . Not finding a lot of ghosts is not going to keep people's interest . So as with any other alleged reality show I have to take it all with a grain of salt .

As far as I can tell, nobody is communicating with any spirits on that show or clearing them . If they are , they should put it on the air . It would be a lot more interesting than watch them wind up cable and fight amongst themselves .