Tarot and the Magus- ordering probs

jujustar

Has anyone ordered this from Aeon Books (UK) recently?
I ordered it over a month ago, their 2 email addresses dont seem to be working, and ive had no word from them about it.....hmmmm

Maybe someone knows another source for this book?

thanks

Grigori

I thought this book was OOP, but if is still available anywhere sign me up for a copy too :D

jujustar

Yeeeeeessss... maybe i got a little excited (and optimistic) thinking the publishers would still be selling it....

Ive emailed paul, cos he also says on his site that he still has copies....

Similia, if he answers, and its good news, ill order another one for you, yeah?

let me know

Grigori

Yeah thanks, that would be great!

jujustar

cool, so, lets cross our fingers and toes then

thorhammer

Did you have any luck with this, jujustar? I've got a copy, and I'd be willing to lend it to you guys within Australia. I'm not using it at the moment, too much other stuff on my plate.

I think I got mine from a marketplace seller through Amazon (.com or .co.uk, can't remember which). It smells of cat pee and cigarettes.

\m/ Kat

Aeon418

thorhammer said:
I think I got mine from a marketplace seller through Amazon (.com or .co.uk, can't remember which). It smells of cat pee and cigarettes.
My copy is brand new, but it still smells of cat piss.

thorhammer

Aeon418 said:
My copy is brand new, but it still smells of cat piss.
Yeah, mine was brand new, perfect condition, just stinks. It's not as bad now as when I first got it.

\m/ Kat

Grigori

Thanks Kat, we did get copies though. I've not read it yet, its on my to do list, but I'm still working through Orpheus :)

jujustar

yeah, thanks kat!

i havent had a chance to read mine either, cos i left for a trip as soon as it arrived pretty much...what do you think of it????