Tarot Books on the Kindle

cmarie

SO! THAT is how that works! Since I only publish on Kindle and don't own one - these little intricate ins-and-outs are quite odd! When you are prodded into putting your book on Kindle you are asked for all these 'considerations' (read: DEMANDS).

What happens when you 'borrow' a book on Kindle as opposed to someone (else) 'lending' it to you? Or it that the same thing?

Someone else has to loan you a book, so it is the same thing although...

with Amazon Prime you can borrow a lot of books for free. If you are a member of Prime you will have a lot to choose from in free reading materials. You borrow them from Amazon I guess - whereas the others are loans between kindle users.

*makes note that Tarot Bear has published on the kindle... :)

Winterchild

App/21 Ways Kindle V. Real

Yeah, and I also use ibooks or some such for things like PDFs. I'm pleased.

I shall try Kindle App on my Macbook!

Today I received my hard copy of 21 Way to Read a Tarot Card, after getting a refund for the Kindle version (which was the same price including postage!!!). Wow.... the real thing is soooooo much better!

I think it would be good though to have a review thread of Tarot books that are good and work well on Kindle.... thats if there are any..... ;)

MountainGirl

with Amazon Prime you can borrow a lot of books for free. If you are a member of Prime you will have a lot to choose from in free reading materials. You borrow them from Amazon I guess - whereas the others are loans between kindle users.

QUOTE]

You can only borrow one book per month from Amazon, though, and not all books have this feature.

But many libraries now have the capability to lend out ebooks. Ours does, I just haven't learnt how to use it yet.

Blessings,
MountainGirl

cmarie

QUOTE]

You can only borrow one book per month from Amazon, though, and not all books have this feature.

But many libraries now have the capability to lend out ebooks. Ours does, I just haven't learnt how to use it yet.

Blessings,
MountainGirl

I had no idea! Thanks Mountain Girl :)

I need to check at my local library too, that would be great.