tarot clothes

kfk

tarot cloths

Today I bought the most beautiful oriental fabrics.They even have gorgeous borders and I bought matching tassels.I let my inner crow out.
I just had to post this because there is no one here who gets it.

edit:eek:ops!I just proved my point. I mean cloths not clothes.But that's a good idea too.

GryffinSong

They sound great! You should post pics!!!

I have this vision of myself with all kinds of drapey, batik, swirly, long-skirted outfits. But I never buy that stuff, and probably wouldn't wear it. But yet the inner vision persists. Maybe someday the outer me will match the inner me. :)

kfk

I will if I can figure out how.I'm better with my needle than a commuter.

nisaba

On another site I was talking about rainbow tie-dyed tee-shirts as "casual Tarot wear", and someone replied with a comment about stereotyping and "appealing to that market". In response, I came out with something which in retrospect I'm still rather proud of - I said something like:

"Yes, or maybe it's just as simple as dressing for work. After all, lots of people dress for work. McDondalds employees dress for work. So do merchant-bankers, boilermakers, policemen, cleaners, sailors, executives, actors, bus drivers and almost every other occupation I can think of. Why shouldn't Tarot readers dress for work also?"

It does sound as if your shopping trip was a huge success.

kfk

I think I dress as a pisces.That probably says it all.But tie-dyed tee are nice on occasion.I love color.

nisaba

kfk said:
I think I dress as a pisces.That probably says it all.
Er ... fish-scales? How do Pisces dress?

Chiska

kfk said:
I think I dress as a pisces.That probably says it all.But tie-dyed tee are nice on occasion.I love color.

Jeans and t-shirt? color matching optional?

Grizabella

nisaba said:
On another site I was talking about rainbow tie-dyed tee-shirts as "casual Tarot wear", and someone replied with a comment about stereotyping and "appealing to that market". In response, I came out with something which in retrospect I'm still rather proud of - I said something like:

"Yes, or maybe it's just as simple as dressing for work. After all, lots of people dress for work. McDondalds employees dress for work. So do merchant-bankers, boilermakers, policemen, cleaners, sailors, executives, actors, bus drivers and almost every other occupation I can think of. Why shouldn't Tarot readers dress for work also?"

It does sound as if your shopping trip was a huge success.

I've been saying the same darned thing on here for years, nisaba. As long as I've been a member here, in fact. :)

Le Fanu

There are some shoes on this page here to complete the outfit.

linnie

Funky!!!! Mind you, there are some I like much more than others.... :)