Tarot Detectives please?

Wendywu

So - can anyone identify this deck please. All I have is a pic of the backs. I was out with Frankie (the deck of 78 spares) and he is on the table too but I very much wonder what the other deck is ....

Any ideas?

Attachments

• Woss this deck AT.JPG
    Woss this deck AT.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 204

Le Fanu

dunno. Looks gilded. I love the way he has fanned himself out as a mating ritual. Cheeky thing...

HearthCricket

Le Fanu said:
dunno. Looks gilded. I love the way he has fanned himself out as a mating ritual. Cheeky thing...

ROFL Pick a card, any card!

Cerulean

Backs of Card Shark's gilded LS Medieval (?)

If you find the website or thread that might have pictures of the red and gold backs for the trick deck made by Card Shark of the LS Medieval, the backs are the same.

Oh now I understand--the mixed deck is the Frankendeck...

I am posting about the red and gold back-ed deck.

Cerulean

Lillie

The mixed deck is Frankie.
He is very beautiful!

Where did you find the other one Wendy?
And why do you only have pics of the backs!!!

Wendywu

I will explain - it is all part of Frankie's afternoon out ......

I must go and write about it in his journal :)

gregory

Oh yeah - Frankie's in love !!!

So - the Card Shark Medieval ? I always meant to buy that one.... PRETTY ! I thought it looked like a hand done gilding of the edges !

Lillie

It looks really old!
Like some proper ancient tarot!

Lovely!

I'm looking forward to reading about this in Frankies journal.

Cerulean

Google under card shark gypsy deck and card shark medieval

http://www.card-shark.de/cardteaser.htm?Category=3&ID=030

If you go to Card Shark site, he has two decks with this back.

The Gypsy deck in this teaser shows the back and a playing card French pip deck.

On his site there is a pdf you can download with every image of his LS Medieval--but this is his pdf and it's legally licensed from Lo Scarabeo. You have to find his site and download from there--the above link is a good start.

That is the red and gold backs with the leaves look like Card Shark's deck backs to me. If I am wrong, sorry, but that so very very similar to the deck I have.

I don't know if anyone has posted a close-up of their Card Shark Medieval deck with backs.

Best,

Cerulean

Wendywu

Yeah - I'm sure that's the deck - thank you :) It's very pretty indeed....