Tarot for Your Self

Majecot

I picked up this book today, Tarot for Your Self by Mary Greer.. ( I was suposed to be Christmas Shopping :D )

I have had the same ole' books for several years and decided I needed to expand my horizons. I was able to thumb through it a little bit at the book store. There were sooo many to choose from, some that looked good and some not so I really had a hard time picking this one. This was one that I had not seen before but I recognized the Authors name.

Has anyone else used this book? What did you think of it? Tell me that I did not waste my money :)

Mimers

You most definitely did not waste your money. This is a great book. This was the first book I ever bought and learned the cards with. It is also a lot of fun.

Mimi

Majecot

I actually got a chance to read the intro before I went to bed last nite and I am captured :D
If the rest of the book is as easy to read I will like it.
I have a tendency to not read Tarot books from cover to cover, I think because the ones that I have are not entertaining.
I am glad this one is starting out on a good note.

Sulis

I use this book too and I really like it. It's got a chapter on crystals and a chapter on healing. Very easy to read. You'll be glad you bought it.

This one and Mary K Greer's ' Tarot Reversals' are the 2 books I always come back to.

Love and light

Sulis xx

lunalafey

for the first 9 years of my tarot experience, I was tarot book deprived. (good thing my two decks had good books)....I had no idea there where books like this out there. I go mine sight unseen, had no idea what it contained.....I think it's the book I have my hands on the most out of all I have (now I'm no longer book deprived)

Majecot

Yep ( nods) I never ever knew... my books are almost 8 years old and I haven't read any cover to cover... I think Mary Greer will capture my interest ( she already has ) .. The other one I want is her Tarot Reversals.. I got to thumb thru that one at store too..

Kaz

anyone interested in having this book? i have a copy that i dont need anymore....

sunflowr

Kaz said:
anyone interested in having this book? i have a copy that i dont need anymore....

Did you find a home for this book yet? If not, I'd love to have a copy! :) Let me know!

jmd

What an interesting pop-up...

Kaz did send it, and I received it only yesterday!

I had in fact totally forgotten about it !

TemperanceAngel

Mimers said:
You most definitely did not waste your money. This is a great book. This was the first book I ever bought It is also a lot of fun.
Me too!!!! Love it :) Good choice Majecot! XTAX