Tarot of Delphi

Padma

Just saw that the Tarot of Delphi will be on sale through Friday, May 8 for a Beltane sale, with free shipping. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put the link up...but go to their Facebook page, that's where I saw the link. Hope this helps someone! It's a beautiful deck!

**Edited to say, I'm not sure if the deck itself is on sale...or if the sale is only in the shipping. (Every little bit helps, though!).

I know - right!?!

Do you do Facebook, Essjay? If so, maybe you could speak with the creator of the deck?

gregory

Do you do Facebook, Essjay? If so, maybe you could speak with the creator of the deck?
I've been through that with her - admittedly over a year ago now - she could not and would not send to the UK - I had it sent to a friend in the US.

That Amazon thing really is annoying though - they usually fix it so that the minute you get to "pay now", it comes up "nya nya can't ship to you - find another address"...!

journeyinghome

That Amazon thing really is annoying though - they usually fix it so that the minute you get to "pay now", it comes up "nya nya can't ship to you - find another address"...!

There are 2 sellers on Amazon.com who list it. One did exactly that, it immediately said it couldn't ship to destination, but the other would go through. Hence why I'd been optimistic it might work, but obviously not :( Really irritating, as I'd rather like to put this on my wish list!

gregory

People here have offered to receive and ship on....

Padma

People here have offered to receive and ship on....

I don't mind helping someone out, although it may not be super speedy! So, Essjay and journeyinghome, I can get it for you, if you wish. :)

Essjay

I don't mind helping someone out, although it may not be super speedy! So, Essjay and journeyinghome, I can get it for you, if you wish. :)

Aw, thanks Padma - I haven't got the funds at the moment but thank you, that's really kind of you :)

Padma

Aw, thanks Padma - I haven't got the funds at the moment but thank you, that's really kind of you :)

No problem, just PM me when you decide to buy it :) I am in the States till at least December...

journeyinghome

Thank you Padma that's so kind of you to offer, I really appreciate it :love:

Thunder

So according to her fb page this tarot should be aviable in retail shops after a while. I am very happy about that, it was in my wish list for a long time but the shipment from USA to where I live was too pricy. I could buy another deck with the money, lol. So I hope I see it in some other place than Amazon/her site for sale and I might buy it for my b-day!

beautifulbooks

Court Cards -- questions

I just received this gorgeous deck yesterday and spent the afternoon with each card and the LWB. I found myself struggling to match the court cards and her interpretations with more traditional meanings (or at least those I had become "familiar" with). I think I need to let go and just allow the unique cards such to become familiar in their own right. And... I absolutely love BOTH Empress cards!

Going offline for a few days but will check back soon. Looking forward to reading others' thoughts on the court cards.

Thanks!