Tarot of Delphi

Le Fanu

Of all the decks I have that I think are okay or that I could easily replace at my local Metaphysical store and the one I love is in tatters. :(

I have written to the creator on facebook listing 10 of the most damaged, unuseable ones and nicely asking if I could perhaps buy them. Maybe she has some spare or incomplete decks?

Miss Divine

Of all the decks I have that I think are okay or that I could easily replace at my local Metaphysical store and the one I love is in tatters. :(

I have written to the creator on facebook listing 10 of the most damaged, unuseable ones and nicely asking if I could perhaps buy them. Maybe she has some spare or incomplete decks?

That is terrible! Doggies and toddlers are the most dangerous. I've had a friend's toddler destroy my cards before. I was devastated and p*ssed off. The mother didn't even offer to replace it.

Good luck in getting a replacement!

headBruja

Replacement Cards

Yes! I have replacements for *almost* all cards. (Unfortunately, there are a few exceptions.) I welcome deck owners to contact me if you need replacements. Contacting me through the Tarot of Delphi website will get the fastest response, but eventually I will see Facebook messages, too.

Le Fanu, I will check Facebook for your message, and I can see if I have the replacements you need. :)

Kindest regards,
Janet D. Hildegard Hinkel
Author, Designer of the Tarot of Delphi

headBruja

Image Quality

Don't want to be a disabler here, but I have to say some of the images have really low resolution and do not have the crisp and sharp effect one would see online. My infinite vision has the same problem and it is inevitable :D, and it is certainly not intolerable. The card stock is very good though.

All the cards are professionally printed in 300dpi, which is "high resolution." The online images have not been sharpened. In fact, they are the same images that were used to print the deck. The only difference is that the online images are low resolution (usually 72dpi).

That said, viewing images online and in print can make the same painting look quite different, depending on the color calibration, quality, sharpness, contract, etc. settings of each person's computer monitor or other device.

Also, if you think there may be a problem with the print quality, it may be a manufacturing error, and I'd be happy to send you replacement cards if I have the ones you need.
Kindest regards,
J.D. Hildegard Hinkel

headBruja

Now Available in the UK

The Tarot of Delphi is FINALLY available to the UK! I have been investigating the complex copyright UK issues since before the deck was released, and I am finally 95% confident that it's okay to ship the deck to the UK. Sorry for the delay!

That said, I am almost sold out of the first print run and do not have plans to reprint immediately. So, if you've been waiting to get the deck, now would be the time!

Annoying and useful to find out there's no UK access to this deck.

Either I'll order it myself from Holland when I visit - or request it as present from there...
I planned it to be a Yule treat (Christmas) for myself.

:)

It's so flattering how many people from the UK have found creative ways to get the Tarot of Delphi. I hope you got one, Tanga, and if not, now you can! :)
Kindest regards,
J.D. Hildegard Hinkel

Le Fanu

Janet, HeadBruja is a STAR! I have been able to get replacements. These cards will go on a VERY high shelf from now on. I really have to watch out for these distracted moments. I have been caught out too many times by my dog. He seems to gravitate towards the things we love.

But how's that for service! I was so upset because I really thought I'd lost all use of it and it has been a long time since I have loved and wanted to play with and use a deck this much.

Yelell

That's wonderful! I know the feeling of having a darling dog steal and maul something (usually a purse in my case,) so I was pretty sad for you.

Le Fanu

My replacement cards arrived today. I am very impressed. Fantastic service and such professionalism - the cards arrived beautifully packaged - with card and note and exquisite little details - even a Tarot of Delphi sticker on the envelope. This is independent publishing at its best. Little things that really make a difference. Really impeccable, personalised service. Top marks. The beauty of the deck is one thing, but being able to make my deck whole again after an unexpected disaster has really made me so happy and I can get back to using it again...

I really, really love this deck. It's odd because I have always been rather against overly feminine decks (as in, I prefer gender balance) and I do think this deck is very feminine and yet I absolutely love it, totally unreservedly. It speaks so loud and clear.

Aunty Anthea

I had never heard of the Tarot of Delphi before

Now I have seen it I will be adding it to my wish list :love: