Tarot Reader Statistics

Metafizzypop

Well, I submitted mine, too.

An extra box for the ambidextrous might be a good idea. And perhaps one for the androgenous as well, maybe?

SunChariot

Mine too, I can't wait to hear the results.

Babs

SunChariot

Metafizzypop said:
Well, I submitted mine, too.

An extra box for the ambidextrous might be a good idea. And perhaps one for the androgenous as well, maybe?

I'm not even sure what androgenous means?

Babs

Eowyn

Umbrae, yes, you are right about the answering thing. It is just like when I tell my students not so sign a blank paper 'cos I tell them to sign for the assistance. It is good to be remembered this. Thanks :)

I submitted.

nisaba

witchychris said:
I've just submitted my results. I'm kind of ambidextrous as well. (Maybe it could do with an extra tick box there.)
I was just about to say: "Oi! What about those of us who are ambidextrous"?

Perhaps that is a dominant Tarot trait?

And I'm not even ambidextrous in the usual sense: there are some jobs I can only do with my left hand (when I broke that wrist, for example, I kept getting toothpaste in my hair or eyes!), and some's I can only do with my right hand.

I am not left-handed, not right-handed, and not ambidextrous. I'm divided-handed.

MareSaturni

I submitted mine too :)

Annabelle

Just submitted my answers. Will be very interesting to see the results :).

Marcia959

Submitted!

As I understand it, side-dominance has a lot of different variations like mixed dominance and cross-dominance. I'm left-eyed (focus with my left eye), right-handed, right-footed. My brother is a mix of mixed dominance and ambidextrous. The left eye focus was really handy when I played baseball, but I just about had to stand on my head to shoot a gun. Lucky for me, I'm not into guns.

I would also like to know how many tarot readers have synesthesia (numbers have colors and other sensory "extras"). More on this perhaps more common than we thought variation in the human experience here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia

Wouldn't give up the music and color and numbers and letters for anything! Patterns! I'm just glad I don't think T's are crabby.

tarotlaura

Submitted mines as well. Looks interesting and can't wait to see the results.

JSNYC

*** Submitted ***

Oh, I like stats.