Tarot Reader Statistics

Metafizzypop

SunChariot said:
I'm not even sure what androgenous means?

Babs

It means that somebody can't spell. :)

The word was supposed to be "androgynous."

gregory

Metafizzypop said:
Well, I submitted mine, too.

An extra box for the ambidextrous might be a good idea. And perhaps one for the androgynous as well, maybe?
Have we any of them here ??? FESS UP !

Submitted.

Blue Crow

Submitted

Looks interesting :)

Disa

Marcia959 said:
Submitted!

As I understand it, side-dominance has a lot of different variations like mixed dominance and cross-dominance. I'm left-eyed (focus with my left eye), right-handed, right-footed. My brother is a mix of mixed dominance and ambidextrous. The left eye focus was really handy when I played baseball, but I just about had to stand on my head to shoot a gun. Lucky for me, I'm not into guns.

I would also like to know how many tarot readers have synesthesia (numbers have colors and other sensory "extras"). More on this perhaps more common than we thought variation in the human experience here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia

Wouldn't give up the music and color and numbers and letters for anything! Patterns! I'm just glad I don't think T's are crabby.

This is all very interesting. RE: synesthesia- I remember when I was learning math ( I guess I was around 6 years old) it was hard to add and subtract because I thought the numbers had personalities and sometimes they didn't get along very well - I was more concerned with whether they were happy together than what they "measured up to" hahaha.

saleeneh

interesting statistics

The only thing I see outside of the general population is that we tend to have a very highly educated population anwering this survey. Graduates make up something like 15% of the populaiton if I remember correctly. umm... I bet most of the non-tarot people would assume otherwise.

RexMalaki

*submitted*

gregory

saleeneh said:
The only thing I see outside of the general population is that we tend to have a very highly educated population anwering this survey. Graduates make up something like 15% of the populaiton if I remember correctly. umm... I bet most of the non-tarot people would assume otherwise.
Yeah - most people I know assume it is the Great Unwashed who take it up to scam others.... :D

zan_chan

I do think that a good part of that is the fact that this isn't a survey of the general tarot reading population. It's a survey of AT members. Big difference there.

We at least have to be able to type })

saleeneh

You are right..

You cant generalize the survey results to the general reading population, although with a sample size greater than 15 you can to our population here on this forum. We are the bomb!! LOL!!!