Tarot Stone Set

Kathy24

I recently bought a tarot stone lithomancy set and I am interested in learning how to use them. The set came with a tarot stone symbol chart, each stone had a coordinating major aracana card and meanings. It also came with a lesson guide, but it was for using them for crystal readings. My question is can you also use the tarot stones when you do a tarot card reading, sort of like added energy? Here is a copy of the tarot stone symbol chart that came with my set:

Tarot Stone Symbols

0 – Fool = Botswana Agate – Flighty, Ungrounded, Unfocused, Prone to Excess, Arrogance

1 – Magician = Quartz Crystal – Psychic Abilities, Attainment through Magic, Spirituality, Control

2 – High Priestess = Labradorite – Power, Unknown Factors, Communication, Intellect, Mysticism

3 – Empress = Aventurine – Female Sexuality, Family, Fertility, Childbirth, Talent, Mother, Woman

4 – Emperor = Red Jasper – Male Sexuality, Caring Nature, Sanctuary, Hostility, Temper, Father, Man

5 – Heirophant = Citrine – Isolation, Imprisonment, Authority, Pride, Boss

6 – Lovers = Rose Quartz – Romance, Love, Friend/Friendship, Harmony, Contentment, Spring

7 – Chariot = Howlite – Nature, Practical Thinking, Willpower, Victory

8 – Strength = Garnet – Courage, Bravery, Strength, Action, Determination, Protection

9 – Hermit = Blue Calcite – Wisdom, Needed Knowledge, Acceptance, Guidance, Self-Assuredness

10 – Wheel = Rhodonite – Reversals, Good Luck, Outside Influences, Unexpected Factors/Outcomes

11 – Justice = Carnelian – Legalities, Law, Justice, Oppressive Power, Submission

12 – Hanged Man = Sodalite – Difficult Lessons, Self-Reflection, Self-Sacrifice, Tribulations

13 – Death = Zebra Marble – Growth, Change, New Directions, Closure, Harvest, Autumn

14 – Temperance = Amethyst – Self Control, Will Power, Success, Patience, Conventional

15 – Devil = Black Onyx – Addiction, Manipulation, Depression, Mental Illness, Violence, Oppression

16 – Tower = Hematite – Unseen Forces, Obstacles, Static/Unmoving, Resistance

17 – Star = Meteorite – Wishes, Hopes, Travel, Hidden Factors, Sudden Impacts

18 – Moon = Moonstone – Dreams, Illusions, Emotions, Yearning, Wintertime

19 – Sun = Tiger’s Eye – Activity, Alertness, Over-Thinking, Energy, Focus, Summertime

20 – Judgement = Fossil – Lessons for Living, New Beginnings, Renewal, Opposite Outcomes

21 – World = Rhyolite – Karmic Influences, Divine Will, Cosmic Forces, Movement, Instincts

Copyright 2005 – 2008. T. Davis & Tarotstones.com

JONIKA

Wow, this list is nice! There is a subscriber who also uses stones instead of tarot cards for readings. :) She read for me once and it was a pretty accurate reading.
In my opinion, you can use gem stones for tarot readings. I've done it with chakra stones before. I combined tarot cards with chakra stones...I gave people very accurate readings that way.

Kathy24

JONIKA said:
Wow, this list is nice! There is a subscriber who also uses stones instead of tarot cards for readings. :) She read for me once and it was a pretty accurate reading.
In my opinion, you can use gem stones for tarot readings. I've done it with chakra stones before. I combined tarot cards with chakra stones...I gave people very accurate readings that way.

Hi Jonika! I really love the set and when I saw it came with the symbol sheet I was so intrigued that I wanted to learn to do more then just crystal readings with them. I'm going to try to learn to combine tarot cards and the stones in readings and see what I get out of it. :)

JONIKA

I like the site. I love stones and this Major Arcana set would be a nice diversion from using tarot cards for me... :) I will order it.

Kathy24

Cool! I'm glad I posted that symbol sheet. When you get your set, let me know what your experiences were. :)

JONIKA

I sure will! :) You too okay?

Kathy24

You got it, I love to learn and share experiences! :)

Isarma

this is very important information!!! I can start to use this to energize each card!!!

JONIKA

Isarma said:
this is very important information!!! I can start to use this to energize each card!!!
Ha! That's a great idea :D I am waiting for my set to come...

Isarma

where can I get that??