Tarot Stone Set

Isarma

ahhh sorry, lol thank you. do you energyze your decks with stones? sometimes I use them on my decks, but they also work fine with sunlight

JONIKA

oh yes, I do :) Like you, I sometimes use the sun as well. But, I mostly use crystals like : citrine, clear quartz, moonstone, rainbow obsidian. They are all good - they all carry energy within. You can't do wrong... :)

cardlady22

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=42389
shows Chronata's system of lithomancy (16 stones) and various members' collections. It isn't the same as a stone-to-card assignment like the one mentioned, but the ideas people came up with for patterns and cloths might be helpful.

Speaking of using stones to cleanse/clear decks . . .
With the Scorpio Full Moon being November 12th, it should make for some great energy!

excerpt from my post on another forum:
According to the Playing Card Calendar, November 12 is the Eight of Diamonds. (passing to the 7D after midnight in your respective local time)

8D: Neptune in Air- bringing back balance through hidden/unused capabilities
90 degree Square, 210 degree Inconjunct, 330 degree Semi-sextile
[AC 9] Aspects, 1996 by Iain McLaren-Owens

7D: Uranus in Air- centering to absorb (make something one's own)
Conjunction, 120 degree Trine, 240 degree Trine
*This is a special card paired with the Nine of Hearts; a phenomenon known as being semi-fixed occurs where these 2 cards trade back and forth during alternate years. The 9H is Pluto in Fire.

JONIKA

Kathy,
I just received my stone set. Have you had a chance to do a reading with yours yet???

Kathy24

JONIKA said:
Kathy,
I just received my stone set. Have you had a chance to do a reading with yours yet???

Nope, I received my Robin Wood tarot deck and an Angel Insight oracle deck so I have been getting used to these decks. lol I did take out the crystals today and thought about clearing the stones to get them ready to use. :)

JONIKA

Ah, okay. I need to learn them too :D Did you also get a large golden bag??? :D

Kathy24

Yup, I got the yellow bag too. My question is if I take out the stones to clear them, how the heck am I going to remember what stone is what if I plan on using them? Unless when I clear them I put them in the major arcana order, but then again if I use them in a reading they won't be in the order that I received them. Geez .... I'm going to have to get a book so I can see the pics of the stones to keep them straight. lol :p

JONIKA

yeah, I have the same problem :D :D I suggest you take pictures of them, while they are in bags...You will be able to see each stone and read what kind of stone it is.. :)

Kathy24

Good idea, I have the digital camera right here ... hmmm ... maybe that will be my project for tomorrow. lol :)