TdM Exchange April 2013

jema

I want to sign up this time too, was fun last month and I learned a lot.

le_charior

welcome, you all! :)

me pls and guid me on how you'll with go about it. This is my first reading circle.

great to have you, mahafrins! I will assign reading partners on Sunday, and then you will exchange a reading and feedback with your partner in your own thread over at the reading exchange section of the forum. If you have any questions or doubts, feel free to PM me anytime! I hope you'll enjoy your first reading circle here! :)

dancing_moon

I'd love to join in. :)

strings of life

le_charior, I'd love to try this exchange.

Like mahafrins, this will be my first time participating in this exchange as well.

:)

mahafrins

welcome, you all! :)

great to have you, mahafrins! I will assign reading partners on Sunday, and then you will exchange a reading and feedback with your partner in your own thread over at the reading exchange section of the forum. If you have any questions or doubts, feel free to PM me anytime! I hope you'll enjoy your first reading circle here! :)

thanx for the opportunity.

strings of life

Yay, more TdM exchange "virgins"! Welcome! ;)
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I've been on this sign-up list for about 6 months and realized that I just had to take the jump and participate. Taking that first step is part of the journey. To trust yourself as a reader even if it is different than what you are used to (in my case, the RWS).

I've become a huge fan of Enrique Enriquez's style of reading and the poetry of the cards as he calls it, and how the characters and symbols interact with each other. I have his book, Tarology, on the way now too.

Now, which deck to use...

le_charior

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I've been on this sign-up list for about 6 months and realized that I just had to take the jump and participate. Taking that first step is part of the journey. To trust yourself as a reader even if it is different than what you are used to (in my case, the RWS).

I've become a huge fan of Enrique Enriquez's style of reading and the poetry of the cards as he calls it, and how the characters and symbols interact with each other. I have his book, Tarology, on the way now too.

Now, which deck to use...

Very welcome! Always a pleasure to see people dip their Tarot toes in the TdM waters, and I assure you, it will be a nice and refreshing swim, jump right in here with us! ;)

Enrique is amazing, do you know the film about him, done by Herzog, among others, who is a member here, too? Tarology the movie it's called, it's fascinating, here is a link: http://www.tarologyfilm.com/ (hope that is ok that I post this here... I am not involved in the film in any way...).

Regarding the deck, go with what you feel like, I would say, and also what your exchange partner likes. The Noblet goes very well with this kind of visual, poetic style of reading, for me, but you have a nice choice of TdM decks, so I am sure you will find something suitable!

strings of life

Enrique is amazing, do you know the film about him, done by Herzog, among others, who is a member here, too? Tarology the movie it's called, it's fascinating, here is a link: http://www.tarologyfilm.com/ (hope that is ok that I post this here... I am not involved in the film in any way...).
Yes, I have the movie. I contributed to it when it was created. Inspirational. I'm looking forward to reading the book now, too.

Regarding the deck, go with what you feel like, I would say, and also what your exchange partner likes.
That's a good suggestion: to offer up some options.

The Noblet goes very well with this kind of visual, poetic style of reading, for me, but you have a nice choice of TdM decks, so I am sure you will find something suitable!
The Noblet is what came to mind. It's become my favorite TdM, so I'm inclined try it out.

le_charior

Yes, I have the movie. I contributed to it when it was created. Inspirational. I'm looking forward to reading the book now, too.

Cool that you contributed to the movie! I haven't read the book, but I enjoy his threads here a lot.

Anyway, hope you'll have a good exchange here! :)