Tea leaf [emoji261]

Awkward.turtle91

fd3d19d8e2e9a74afa00e5906723e966.jpg

2days, weeks, months or years

Kite - Vacation.

Fair man - Dealings or relationship with a man with blonde or great or white hair.

3 days, weeks, months or years.

Bag - something important, such as a new job or a raise.

Horse - Short journey

Jug - Lighthearted, carefree time.

4 days, weeks or months or years.

Rose - Romance is in the air

Dog close up - Pleasure with a close friend.

Goldfish - increase in material wealth or spiritual growth.

Unicorn [emoji882]- use your intuition to make beneficial changes.

2 days, weeks months or years.

Kite and Fair Man -

I feel Kite is referring to a short journey I will be taking at the weekend (I will be on holiday physically). For a little amount of time, I feel this is suggesting that perhaps either when I'm their or when I come back to work I will have dealings or a relationship with a fair man (one of which I know).

3days weeks months or years.

Bag, horse and Jug

Bag I feel is backing up my theory about the man from work, I feel this might suggest that their maybe a possibility for over time, or a relationship to start with the fair man. I feel short journey is suggesting that maybe I need to take my vacation in order for things to come into manifestation some space/some time away? Jug I feel is suggesting that I'm going to have a good time when I go away I feel this is suggesting that I'm going to be able to recharge and come back with a clear mind.

4 days weeks months or years.

Rose - Dog close up - Gold fish & Unicorn

I feel this is suggesting that pleasure with a close friend could lead into a romance (possibly the fair man). I feel it's suggesting that I need to trust my instincts when I'm around spiritually and at work also.

Summary

Central card is horse, I feel this is suggesting that I'll be going on a short spiritual journey which will help me find romance. I feel the journey might take place whilst I'm on holiday also.

(Kite) I feel is suggesting that a holiday is going to take place (at the weekend I'm going away on a "short 2 hour holiday.") where I'll have the chance to relax and re charge my self and spiritually find myself and happiness again. I feel that possibly either when I'm their or when I get back (Fair man) I'll have dealings with a fair man which could potentially lead into a romance. I feel maybe some space is required to sort out the situation?

(Bag) I feel is suggesting that there might be a chance to get a better contract then what I'm on now or a chance to do some over time in my work. I feel this is suggesting that possibly the (Fair man) may have some important news for me when I get back or over the next couple of months. (Jug) I feel this is going to help me create a balance in my work place which will allow me to have a little bit of a carefree time and much more fun and laugher.

(Rose) I feel is suggesting that once I've learned to keep laughing and create that balance I feel it's suggesting that there's a possibility for more a romance to start maybe in my work place? (As most cards are pointing their). I feel this is suggesting that (dog close up) means I'll have more time to spend with friends, which will help lead up to this. (Gold fish and Unicorn) gold fish I feel is suggesting that their might be more times to have a laugh at work, which is going to help me with my spiritual growth, I feel this is suggesting that I need to laugh things off that don't sound right & learn to trust my instincts.