Trust your vibes

Bewitch

New cards trying them out

No health/legal questions answered

No yes or no questions

Feedback and exchange readings must be given :)

Much love

Bewitch ❤

mahafrins

Withdrawn

mahafrins

Sorry you withdrew any reason as to why Hun :)

Bewitch xx
Umm lady I don't know how to do an Oracle exchange.. I do only runes tarot or lenormand.. if that's fine then I can leave my question..

Bewitch

Umm lady I don't know how to do an Oracle exchange.. I do only runes tarot or lenormand.. if that's fine then I can leave my question..

That's fine with me Hun :)

Bewitch xx

EmpressArwen

Hi! I'd like to sit if that's ok.

What should be my spiritual focus at this time?

Your q? :)

*feel free to pick an oracle from my list in my profile for the exchange*

Noni

Hello Bewitch

Thanks for offering to read!
I'd like to sit but I can exchange with Angel cards, or a friend of mine made oracle cards that she's asked me to try out so I can read from those as well but I've not used them before, please let me know what you prefer or if you don't want to exchange I'd understand that too :)

Q. What do I need to know about P (project)?
This project has been on hold for some time now...its quite critical for me wondering if and when progress can be made.

Cheers!

lepleadian

could i ask pls why has T gone abroad? professional reason or other?

Bewitch

Does AP still have love in his heart for me?

Listen to your heart

Listen to your heart when it comes to ap still holding love for you in his heart. Everytime you need a bit of reassurance from Devine spirit close your eyes and take a few deep breaths. Place the intention directly on your heart. Allow your awareness to rest there and ask your heart to guide you to the answers you seek. Trust whatever it is you feel inside. Don't disregard anything that comes to you. Relax and remain open guidance will come to you before you know it.

I think you should ....

Excersize your vibes

Your head is working over time at the moment and your spirit is not with it. By excersizing you quiet your over active mind chatter and call your spirit back. Only then can you begin to hear your angels and guides trying to help you. Give your mind a break notice the negative energy leaving your body and solutions springing to the front of your mind.

Bewitch xx

My question how will my holiday go next month?