Bitter/Sweet Message

Falcor

CLOSED

I need you just to say subject of your interest in a very few words. I will pull out 1 card for you. Up to you if it'll be a sweet or a bitter message. So chose your kind of message and see what one of my oracles has to say to you.

I will accept 6 sitters only this time.

I am asking here feedback+a general 1 card message back.

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK(more then 2 lines), PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH SO I WONT HAVE TO CHASE YOU. IF YOU CAN'T PLEASE DON'T POST HERE.

So let's have some fun ?=]

1.mahafrins -done+fb
2.zhadee-done+fb
3.barefootlife-done+fb
4.Awkward.turtle91-done+fb
5.jnett-done+fb
6.WolfSwan-done

mahafrins

Me please

zhadee

I'll bite =)
Do you have a message in regards to the anniversary? It has been an event, something that transformed my life.

In return, I'll read for you with one of my Sibillas. Please name your focus.

Falcor

I'll bite =)
Do you have a message in regards to the anniversary? It has been an event, something that transformed my life.

In return, I'll read for you with one of my Sibillas. Please name your focus.
*pulls the zhadee fish closer and huggles it*
bitter or sweet??

Falcor

romance and new love.
Since you didn't chose, I'll chose the bitter message for you.

Eternal Crystals deck-Apophyllite
https://deeguns.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/fullsizeoutput_7339.jpeg

This beautiful stone is connected to third eye and crown chakra.

I believe that the message here about the bitterness and negativity in you and around you. Unhealthy behaviors or/and thoughts perhaps. There are some truths you prefer not to look at. But they are still there, waiting when you'll see. I have a feeling you may be nervous and not calm which blocks your way to get new love in your life. It like a spiritual blindness of a sort. It hold you back.

Find the sources of your blocks and release them. Only then you can try to achieve something romantic.

I hope it'll help.

Aries2014

withdrawn

mahafrins

Since you didn't chose, I'll chose the bitter message for you.

Eternal Crystals deck-Apophyllite
https://deeguns.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/fullsizeoutput_7339.jpeg

This beautiful stone is connected to third eye and crown chakra.

I believe that the message here about the bitterness and negativity in you and around you. Unhealthy behaviors or/and thoughts perhaps. There are some truths you prefer not to look at. But they are still there, waiting when you'll see. I have a feeling you may be nervous and not calm which blocks your way to get new love in your life. It like a spiritual blindness of a sort. It hold you back.

Find the sources of your blocks and release them. Only then you can try to achieve something romantic.

I hope it'll help.

Well luck hasn't favoured me.. just now someone wants to introduce me but the guy is taken.. My ex left me.. I was depressed.. but moving on and coping well..

Yes I I try to avoid the truth I could be wrong some times..

Nervous not any more.. Not calm very worked up..
It's also that nothing is happening... Maybe if I pray to God I can attract some one..Or wait to cleanse my orra..

Falcor

Well luck hasn't favoured me.. just now someone wants to introduce me but the guy is taken.. My ex left me.. I was depressed.. but moving on and coping well..

Yes I I try to avoid the truth I could be wrong some times..

Nervous not any more.. Not calm very worked up..
It's also that nothing is happening... Maybe if I pray to God I can attract some one..Or wait to cleanse my orra..
Hold on dear! It will probably not sound helpful now but it'll pass. The poison will leave your body and mind and things will get better. I was at your place before and I know how it can be...

*big hug*