Anyone need any Emotional/Spiritual Healing Reading Exchanges?

BeyondtheVeil

THREAD OPEN!! :thumbsup:

I am in need of some Emotional and Spiritual Healing Reading Exchanges. {Not physical health aliments readings}.

If you would like to exchange readings focused on Emotional and Spiritual Healing please post here.

FEEDBACK IS REQUIRED. :thumbsup: AN EXCHANGE READING IS ENCOURAGED :heart:
Though I might let you skip the exchange reading if you could really use and benefit from an Emotional and/or Spiritual Healing Reading, but are a new reader. I encourage you to try though as it helps your confidence :heart:

An example question is something like....
What can I do to help myself heal from the feelings of anger/hurt/pain/etc that I feel about...[fill in the blank]...?

Feedback doesn't have to be too personal.. It can be something simple like...I'm dealing with a broken heart, failed relationship, stress, etc. It doesn't have to be too specific especially if it is private and you don't want everyone to know about it. You can PM me private stuff that you don't want to share if you want. I just want more to see how/if my reading helped and resonated with you. Plus healing/letting go/and moving on is good for everyone:heart:

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

Patrick245

Hello my darling I hope you are doing well I would love to exchange with you! Xx

My question is how to heal myself to attract love to my life.
I've been looking after myself but I'm longing to open my heart to someone else but it doesn't look like someone is coming :(

Bless you xx

Galadhwen

I'd like to sit please!

I look forward to heal from hard-to-release past pains and the fear that prevents me from living my best this day. How can I best do that? Let me know if I should rephrase!

Also, I'm a beginner & would love to try the exchange! So what is your question for the exchange?

Libertya

Hi again! Thank you for the opportunity. I think you are a great reader and I'd be more than happy to exchange with you.

My question is: How can I heal from my past relationship?

Vanitygrey

Hi Beyondtheveil,

I'd like to know how I can heal myself from the mental anguish that I feel about my job?

As you know, I'm new but always willing to attempt the exchange.

BeyondtheVeil

Healing Reading for Patrick245

Hello my darling I hope you are doing well I would love to exchange with you! Xx

My question is how to heal myself to attract love to my life.
I've been looking after myself but I'm longing to open my heart to someone else but it doesn't look like someone is coming :(

Bless you xx

Hi Sweetie! :heart:

Here is your healing reading....

THIRD EYE CHAKRA and VICTORY & SUCCESS

These cards are talking about how you can use both your abilities and knowledge from lessons that you have learned to heal yourself to attract love.

Even though we all go through some pain, some which can be totally overwhelming & devastating to us, there is a reason for it. We have to look back at how we may have changed a situation or done something differently. Were we too open and ignoring signs or were we holding back and serving our own egos? Sometimes it is neither.. as our soul has requested to learn this lesson in this lifetime. You may also forget to pat yourself on the back and acknowledge just how far you have come in dealing with the issues around love. It is important to not beat yourself up or to give up hope. You are love and you will have love again! :heart:

These cards are also asking you to look back at your love relationships in the past. Look at all types not just romantic. See where there is knowledge that you acquired while dealing with that person/people in those situations. Once you can see and figure that out...use that information to guide you from making those mistakes again. See things that worked for you and use those to heal you. Feel those wonderful feelings of love and caring that you felt during those happy times. Don't dwell on that relationship or situation, but rather remember some of the "good stuff" and how it made you feel during it. Know that you will be successful with healing and moving on towards future love and happiness.

Clearing your Third Eye Chakra is another good way to help you in the future. It may be blocked by either things that you don't want to see/know or by all that caused emotional stress.
Your Third Eye Chakra is so important to you and helping you to trust your intuition and to clearly assess situations.

I hope this has helped you in some way towards healing love! {{BIG HUGS}}
BeyondtheVeil

Patrick245

Hi Sweetie! :heart:

Here is your healing reading....

THIRD EYE CHAKRA and VICTORY & SUCCESS

These cards are talking about how you can use both your abilities and knowledge from lessons that you have learned to heal yourself to attract love.

Even though we all go through some pain, some which can be totally overwhelming & devastating to us, there is a reason for it. We have to look back at how we may have changed a situation or done something differently. Were we too open and ignoring signs or were we holding back and serving our own egos? Sometimes it is neither.. as our soul has requested to learn this lesson in this lifetime. You may also forget to pat yourself on the back and acknowledge just how far you have come in dealing with the issues around love. It is important to not beat yourself up or to give up hope. You are love and you will have love again! :heart:

These cards are also asking you to look back at your love relationships in the past. Look at all types not just romantic. See where there is knowledge that you acquired while dealing with that person/people in those situations. Once you can see and figure that out...use that information to guide you from making those mistakes again. See things that worked for you and use those to heal you. Feel those wonderful feelings of love and caring that you felt during those happy times. Don't dwell on that relationship or situation, but rather remember some of the "good stuff" and how it made you feel during it. Know that you will be successful with healing and moving on towards future love and happiness.

Clearing your Third Eye Chakra is another good way to help you in the future. It may be blocked by either things that you don't want to see/know or by all that caused emotional stress.

Your Third Eye Chakra is so important to you and helping you to trust your intuition and to clearly assess situations.

I hope this has helped you in some way towards healing love! {{BIG HUGS}}

BeyondtheVeil

You read it really well!
Thank you!!

Yes I do feel like there is a lesson coming from every relationship I had (not only romantic one)
At some point in my life I cut a lot of people off. I felt that I have to do it I knew it was a god decision but I couldn't see a reason why?
Only now it's all coming to me as I'm reviewing my friendships relationships etc I can see a lessons that I supposed to take from those.
And I'm being grateful for that and I can see that this is helping me to deal with some of my issues.
As you written now I'm not focusing on bad parts of those relationships but rather try to remember positives of it.
I'm always having hope but my nature is really impatient maybe that's why I'm getting frustrated by it.
I can definitely see healing in that and deep down I already knew what have you written but it's really nice to see that you can read it from the card cos sometimes what we looking for in our readings is a reassurance for our intuition :)

Speaking of third eye chakra I think I block it on purpose cos I got scared at some point when I started seeing things or I'm sending intention to not see a certain things maybe that's why I'm blocked there... I just have to find a courage in me (I Believe it's a matter of timing as well and going with the flow of awakening).

Thank you so much for this beautiful reading :)

I would love to thank you with reading so please ask me the question. I will use my Archangel deck as I feel really connected to it and it actually gives beautiful advices :)

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for Galadhwen

I'd like to sit please!

I look forward to heal from hard-to-release past pains and the fear that prevents me from living my best this day. How can I best do that? Let me know if I should rephrase!

Also, I'm a beginner & would love to try the exchange! So what is your question for the exchange?

Welcome Galadhwen! I would love for you to exchange! :heart: I'm so happy that you are going to try. I know you will do an awesome job! :heart:

I rephrased the question to...

How can Galadhwen heal from hard to release past pains and fears that prevents them from being the best that they can be? Is this okay? If not, I can redo your reading to answer your specific question ok?

Your Card/Reading-

NEW BEGINNINGS

This card is telling you that it is time to make a fresh start. To let go of all of your pain and know that once you move forward... a brand new adventure awaits you!

Sometimes we get stuck in the past with our hurts, pains and even the 'good ole days". While that is understandable and most people do it, it really prevents us from enjoying the here and now fully. It is hard to let go of our hurts, fears, and even anger especially if we feel the person/situation/etc isn't sorry or remorseful. Or if we have regrets. I think that makes it even harder sometimes.

This card is asking you to take a leap of faith and believe that you can heal from this. To face your fears head on. That other, happy things await you if you let go of the past, your pain, and your fears. This can be scary and sometimes can tick us off. I mean.. we're hurt and it's not easy to just let go. I have actually felt that way and the more my cards told me to "move on" the angrier I became. lol

Sometimes we don't really know what to do, where to go, or so afraid of what will happen next that we can't seem to move forward at all. This is also normal, but trying to heal/forgive/let go and move on are for you.

While you are letting go and taking a leap of faith..you need to be prepared to do so. If counseling, a support group, family/friends, etc can help...let them be there. Just don't keep reliving the past and the pains over and over again. The point is to look at it... forgive whomever/yourself, let go of the situation and move forward toward your new life.
Life can cause hurt, pain, regret, etc but life can also bring us the most joyous happiest times of our lives.

Every situation has a lesson. That does not mean that you were punished or that you made something happen, but rather.. a teaching moment. Something your soul came to this earth to learn. Look at the situation and know that it was meant to happen. There is a lesson or a growth that helped, or can help, you in some way. I know when feeling the pain/anger/resentment/fear/etc of some situations..it is so hard to know why something had to happen or why to us or in a certain way. Fear prevents a lot of people from even trying anything. Especially if they were really hurt in the past or have regrets and afraid to make the "wrong" decision.

Try to focus on what you want your future to look like now. Where do you want your life to go?Then see what paths lie before you that are just waiting for you to start your journey. You really do have so many new adventures ahead of you. :heart:

Hope this helps you in some way! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

My question if you are want ...

What can I do to heal my anger at myself?

Or just a general positive message for me would be awesome.

BeyondtheVeil

Patrick245

You read it really well!
Thank you!!

Yes I do feel like there is a lesson coming from every relationship I had (not only romantic one)
At some point in my life I cut a lot of people off. I felt that I have to do it I knew it was a god decision but I couldn't see a reason why?
Only now it's all coming to me as I'm reviewing my friendships relationships etc I can see a lessons that I supposed to take from those.
And I'm being grateful for that and I can see that this is helping me to deal with some of my issues.
As you written now I'm not focusing on bad parts of those relationships but rather try to remember positives of it.
I'm always having hope but my nature is really impatient maybe that's why I'm getting frustrated by it.
I can definitely see healing in that and deep down I already knew what have you written but it's really nice to see that you can read it from the card cos sometimes what we looking for in our readings is a reassurance for our intuition :)

Speaking of third eye chakra I think I block it on purpose cos I got scared at some point when I started seeing things or I'm sending intention to not see a certain things maybe that's why I'm blocked there... I just have to find a courage in me (I Believe it's a matter of timing as well and going with the flow of awakening).

Thank you so much for this beautiful reading :)

I would love to thank you with reading so please ask me the question. I will use my Archangel deck as I feel really connected to it and it actually gives beautiful advices :)

I'm so glad that it resonated with you and helped you to verify your intuition. I wanted to put the Third Eye Chakra card back...but it was demanding to come out. lol I thought you must be blocking it as it was wanting 'healing" to. lol

I think it is hard sometimes for us to see just how far we have come in our healing and I hope that you will remember to acknowledge all of the healing and how far you truly have come with it. :heart:

I'm so glad that you liked it!

If you want to give me a reading.. I would love to hear from the Archangel Deck :) Thank you for offering! :)

My question is ...

What message do they have for me with healing the situation with DS?

Thanks love! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Healing Reading for Libertya

Hi again! Thank you for the opportunity. I think you are a great reader and I'd be more than happy to exchange with you.

My question is: How can I heal from my past relationship?

Thank you Sweetie! :heart: I think you are a great reader as well! :thumbsup:

Your Card/Reading-

DESTINY and PROSPERITY BEGINS

Prosperity begins speaks of about expecting the best :)

Destiny speaks about Good luck and fortune are now in your corner.

You are being given the opportunity to learn from the past and to believe in destiny. There is a spiritual reason that your past relationship didn't work out as it was not meant to. You have someone better and who has been chosen just for you awaiting to come into your life. When you are with someone else and not releasing the relationship/person/feelings/etc then that blocks what Spirit is trying to get you ready for and send your way.

You may have hurt and be confused at why a relationship that you thought you really wanted didn't work out like you had hoped. Know that you are being given the opportunity to focus on bigger and better relationship. One that uplifts you and gives you just what you need at the time that has been chosen. Usually this is after we let go/learn the lesson/ and move on from the said lesson.

These cards are asking you to not only believe, but EXPECT nothing less but a healthy loving partner/relationship for yourself. This is Spirit driven and given, but you are asked to let go and 'let God/Spirit/ETC"

Believe and know that everything happens exactly how it is meant to happen. Then believe and expect something way better than you could have hoped for. In some cases, it is even better than you can imagine or believe you deserve. If this is your thinking...change that to know that you should expect nothing less than getting the love and relationship that you want.

I know this may not necessarily help you heal from your past relationship as it is talking about a God/Spirit given one coming. Just know that things happen for a reason and that you should believe in destiny.

Such an amazing and lucky card to get! :)

I hope this helps you heal and move forward! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil