Chakra Wisdom Oracle Messages

BeyondtheVeil

THREAD CLOSED :thumbsup:

I am offering one card Chakra Wisdom Oracle Messages for DETAILED FEEDBACK. NO 'OH THAT RESONATES/ETC. TELL ME HOW/WHY IT RESONATES AND ANY RELATED FEEDBACK. :heart:

I EXPECT FEEDBACK WITHIN A DAY OF YOUR READING. IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT THEN PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP FOR ANY OF MY READING EXCHANGE THREADS. I WILL SEND A PM WHEN YOUR READING IS COMPLETED. I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT WE CAN BE IN DIFFERENT TIME ZONES. THAT ISN'T A PROBLEM. JUST PLEASE DON"T MAKE ME CHASE YOU DOWN FOR FEEDBACK AFTER THE PM AND DAY... I WON'T READ/EXCHANGE WITH YOU AGAIN. I THINK THAT IS RUDE :(

I am noticing that these cards are very blunt. If you don't want to hear or know the truth of an answer or the message... don't ask. :thumbsup:

It isn't that they are 'bad', but brutally honest. :D

AS USUAL... NO YES/NO QUESTIONS, NO HEALTH, LEGAL, OR FINANCIAL DECISION QUESTIONS. ALSO I'M FINDING THEY DON'T WORK WELL FOR "GENERAL" QUESTIONS.

Take the time to reword the question to ask as specifically as you can. ALL questions should start with How? Why? Where? What? ETC. I will pass over any of the questions that have yes/no.

Okay... post your question below. ONLY ONE QUESTION PER SITTER. :heart:
I'm hoping to get new people to join in also.

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

**SITTERS**

Jdance- Reading Given/Feedback Given

EmpressArwen- Reading Given/ Feedback Given

Dartellus- Reading Given/ Feedback Given

theFeeLion- Reading Given/ Feedback Given

amaya1- Reading Given/ Feedback Given

Bewitch- Reading Given/Feedback Given

WolfSwan- Reading Given/ Feedback Given

Leandra88- Reading Given/ Feedback Given

Division10- Reading Given/ Feedback Given

Snowmoon- Reading Given/ Feedback Given

Peaceablepaths-Reading Given/ Feedback Given

CherryBerry- Reading Given/ Feedback Given

CosmicBeing- Reading Given/ Feedback Given

KnightOfCosmos- Reading Given/ Feedback Given

Jdance

hi! I'm not new :) but if you will take me :)

How does T want me to be a part of his life? (ie friend,more--give it to me)

THANKS...

EmpressArwen

Hi! May I sit?

What do I need to do to open up to my guides?

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for Jdance

hi! I'm not new :) but if you will take me :)

How does T want me to be a part of his life? (ie friend,more--give it to me)

THANKS...

It is okay. I meant I would like to see new people join in more with the other sitters. :heart: I am horrible at written communication. :( lol {{HUGS}}

Here is your reading...

3 cards fell out....

IMPARTIALITY, GRATITUDE, and SOULMATE

Impartiality is letting things unfold and seeing someone else's side of things.

Gratitude is Friendship, deep love, pregnancy, nurturing, unconditional love for self and others.

Soulmate represents speaking your truth, choosing love, freedom through transformation, resistance to commitment, an unexpected outcome, new truths.

I think that T wants you to be a friend and possibly something more. It seems that they want you in their life because you may be able to see other people's sides of things {not judgemental] and T already enjoys the friendship that you share. The Soulmate card speaks of resistance to commitment, but in the story of the card... He is about to use the script again..he knows what she will say.."Why are you doing this again? Instead she says.. I LOVE YOU. He then can't get the words out. Instead he grasps her in his arms. He was just afraid.

I think that T may be unsure of his feelings, but definitely really likes you. T wants you in their life and maybe afraid of commitment. I think once the time comes if T tries to say 'goodbye" etc that if you tell T how you really feel about them then that will shake them back to reality.

I hope this resonates with you. :heart:

I look forward to your feedback!

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Jdance

It is okay. I meant I would like to see new people join in more with the other sitters. :heart: I am horrible at written communication. :( lol {{HUGS}}

Here is your reading...

3 cards fell out....

IMPARTIALITY, GRATITUDE, and SOULMATE

Impartiality is letting things unfold and seeing someone else's side of things.

Gratitude is Friendship, deep love, pregnancy, nurturing, unconditional love for self and others.

Soulmate represents speaking your truth, choosing love, freedom through transformation, resistance to commitment, an unexpected outcome, new truths.

I think that T wants you to be a friend and possibly something more. It seems that they want you in their life because you may be able to see other people's sides of things {not judgemental] and T already enjoys the friendship that you share. The Soulmate card speaks of resistance to commitment, but in the story of the card... He is about to use the script again..he knows what she will say.."Why are you doing this again? Instead she says.. I LOVE YOU. He then can't get the words out. Instead he grasps her in his arms. He was just afraid.

I think that T may be unsure of his feelings, but definitely really likes you. T wants you in their life and maybe afraid of commitment. I think once the time comes if T tries to say 'goodbye" etc that if you tell T how you really feel about them then that will shake them back to reality.

I hope this resonates with you. :heart:

I look forward to your feedback!

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Thanks! those are sweet cards. friend or more. I am happy. I do love him. I have known him for so long. but we have never been romantic. its always been that we live far and the timing is never right. but he was flirting again , and i fell for it and now he seems to have given up. bummer .. well i would never hesitate to tell him i love him... because i do. i don't know if more would work for us. but i would sure take a chance and get closer .. i keep thinking that i am showing that vibe now.. maybe he is afraid.
Great read. love blunt cards. :)

Dartellus

Hiya!

Can i sit?

What Roberta M feels towards me?

Thanks!

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for EmpressArwen

Hi! May I sit?

What do I need to do to open up to my guides?

Yes you may! Welcome EmpressArwen :heart:

Here is your reading...

FORGIVENESS and SOULMATE

Forgiveness talks about Rhonda the Rhino and about letting go of any resentments. It asks the question... Can I forgive myself for loving someone that caused me pain? Rhonda transcends forgiveness because her focus in on her intentions and not on her pain.

Soulmate asks What truth am I embracing? This card indicates no longer living a lie.

It seems that you need to let go of some pain, hurts, and resentments that you have been carrying. There needs to be some forgiveness granted especially to yourself. Don't be afraid of commitment or of opening up to your guides. They are there with you even if you don't realize it. Take some time to do some soul searching and acknowledging what pains or forgiveness that you need to let go of and grant.

To open up to your guides you need to ask yourself what truth you are embracing about them and why? It is time to forgive yourself and others so that you can be open to receive love, not only from your guides but from other people.

I hope that this resonated with you and helped you in some way. :heart:

Hugs,
beyondtheveil

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for Dartellus

Hiya!

Can i sit?

What Roberta M feels towards me?

Thanks!

Yes you may! :heart:

Here is your reading...

DESTINY and IMPARTIALITY

Destiny talks about daring to have your life the way that you want it.

Impartiality talks about allowing things to unfold naturally.

I think this reading is saying that Roberta M feels that you will be in her life and that she is allowing it to naturally work out the way it is supposed to. Both of these cards are "neutral", so I am not sure if she is actually doing anything one way or the other with her feelings. As far as actions go. I think she is taking more of a 'wait and see' type of attitude. Although I think that she feels like you could be 'the one" for her.

I hope this resonates and helps you in some way! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Jdance

Thanks! those are sweet cards. friend or more. I am happy. I do love him. I have known him for so long. but we have never been romantic. its always been that we live far and the timing is never right. but he was flirting again , and i fell for it and now he seems to have given up. bummer .. well i would never hesitate to tell him i love him... because i do. i don't know if more would work for us. but i would sure take a chance and get closer .. i keep thinking that i am showing that vibe now.. maybe he is afraid.
Great read. love blunt cards. :)

If he has given up...maybe it is time for you to let him know how you feel?

Thank you for the feedback!

Best of luck to you and T! :heart:

beyondtheveil

EmpressArwen

Yes you may! Welcome EmpressArwen :heart:

Here is your reading...

FORGIVENESS and SOULMATE

Forgiveness talks about Rhonda the Rhino and about letting go of any resentments. It asks the question... Can I forgive myself for loving someone that caused me pain? Rhonda transcends forgiveness because her focus in on her intentions and not on her pain.

Soulmate asks What truth am I embracing? This card indicates no longer living a lie.

It seems that you need to let go of some pain, hurts, and resentments that you have been carrying. There needs to be some forgiveness granted especially to yourself. Don't be afraid of commitment or of opening up to your guides. They are there with you even if you don't realize it. Take some time to do some soul searching and acknowledging what pains or forgiveness that you need to let go of and grant.

To open up to your guides you need to ask yourself what truth you are embracing about them and why? It is time to forgive yourself and others so that you can be open to receive love, not only from your guides but from other people.

I hope that this resonated with you and helped you in some way. :heart:

Hugs,
beyondtheveil

haha! So this reading was like a gentle slap in the face. It is the EXACT message my guides have been giving me!! It was like "WE'VE TOLD YOU THIS AND YOU AREN'T LISTENING!! So maybe you will listen when it comes from someone else!" It did make me smile.

You have hit on it exactly. I've let resentments build up in my heart. I'm not where I thought I *should* be at this point in my life in any area. Most of it I blame myself for...terrible decisions...so yes there is the need for forgiveness of self. Then there is the resentment toward others for their choices that have affected me. I try to release and forgive but it is difficult when it is ongoing consequences of their actions.

You said something VERY interesting that really struck a chord..."Can I forgive myself for loving someone who caused (causes) me pain?" Whoa. This blew me away. I have never thought of it like this. I'm going to think on this one because I think this about sums up EVERYTHING. I love people that I probably shouldn't...then hate myself for it. Very complicated.

Thank you very much. You have given me much to ponder. :)