Tarot for the Heart reading for feedback & exchange

Libertya

Hi there!

I have been taking breaks from readings for a while and have decided to give this a try again. I want to see how well I can connect using this deck.

The Deck I am using is Tarot for the Heart.
I am going to be answering your
**** THREAD CLOSED*******

THIS THREAD WILL BE OPEN UNTIL EASTER MONDAY.
I WILL TRY TO GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I AM NON JUDGEMENTAL AND IT IS OK TO KEEP ASKING THE SAME QUESTION. :)

LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!!

mahafrins

Does AP still have a heart with love for me?

Bewitch

May I sit

How does a feel about me?

Bewitch xx

Libertya

reading

Does AP still have a heart with love for me?

Hi there!

Are you and this person in communication?
I pulled: AWAITING RESULTS
This means that patience is needed. I feel this person is taking the time to regrow their heart with love. The Love is still there but it needs time to grow. The card is telling you that if you are patient enough, you will start to see your desired results from this person.
Let me know if you need anything clarified. :)

lepleadian

hi there :)

what is in store for me and T in love ? yours?

Libertya

May I sit

How does a feel about me?

Bewitch xx

Hi there!

This card jumped right out for you.
LOVE
Are you currently in a relationship with this person?
Because I do feel that this person does love and care about you very much. This is the best card in the deck in my opinion. I think you got your very straightforward answer. I think this person also feels the harmony between the two of you. The other key words are romance, creativity and reconciliation. So, I also feel that he has romantic feelings towards you as well.
Thanks

Maria Tarot

Hi,
is my love someone I already know?
I will do your reading with RW deck is that ok?
Thank you

Libertya

hi there :)

what is in store for me and T in love ? yours?

Hi there!

2 cards came out for you. So, you have a very special message.
The cards that I got were: Spread Your Wings and Trust.
I feel that you have been worried about what life has in store for you and T. The universe has heard your prayers. What you need to do is trust that everything is going to work out for you and T. You may need to spread your wings and take a leap of faith here. That could mean waiting patiently and letting go. Letting Go means not worrying about the outcome. Or it can mean taking control and express how you feel about T, if that is possible. You can have your wish, you just need to stop worrying about the how and when. It will happen in the right timing.
I hope this helps you!

My question is: What is in store for me and Jay in love?

Thank you!

mahafrins

Hi there!

Are you and this person in communication?
I pulled: AWAITING RESULTS
This means that patience is needed. I feel this person is taking the time to regrow their heart with love. The Love is still there but it needs time to grow. The card is telling you that if you are patient enough, you will start to see your desired results from this person.

Well we broke up but it was without much reason and very abrupt...

Yes I know it has to be there this was a house on fire relationship...

I am expecting communication next week.. if there is none. Don't see love in his heart.
Readers say he will get in touch but God knows.

Noni

Hi

Thanks for offering to read.

I have a new love interest....wondering what he really likes about me or what's the attraction for him? as he's the one pursuing it and he came out of the blue in my life.

What's your question?

Cheers!