Tea Leaf Readings for the New Year

Aries2014

Dragon + Hat - This combination of cards suggests that there is someone else you'd rather be in your own life, and you should be cautious of deluding yourself away from accepting the role you play as the person you are.
Flowers + Door - Your happiness will seem to lie behind closed doors. I drew an advice card from Madame Dora's fortune cards for more information and received Heart-to-Heart Hilda which is a card about Love. It is advice to lead with your heart; it suggests you will (or should) mend fences so to speak, and perhaps have a H2H with an estranged love.

Cup + Sea Horse - You are going to receive some tough criticism from and/or surrounding family members/situations. It may be difficult for you to hear, but this combination suggests that you should accept that which is truly valid, rather than avoid negativity or conflict, so that you may make the positive changes which are necessary.

Candle + Younger Man - You will receive information, insight, or guidance about a younger male that you may have concerns about. If there is worry or anxiety for you surrounding this person, this combination of cards seems to assure you that everything will be okay and work out just as it is meant to.

Tiger + Bear - This combination of cards is a strong warning not to do anything risky with your money, because taking a chance with your money could be dangerous to your financial health. I asked for clarity from Madame Dora and received Realistic Richard which is about Information. This card simply advises that you do not assume anything, especially about authority figures, because those folks can make mistakes as well and/or abuse their power if of a more negative variety. Make sure that you "check and re-check" facts, information, and communications surrounding a financial matter.

This is what I see here for you, let me know if it's helpful or makes any sense to you. :)

Hey thanks for the read!

Dragon + Hat - Yes your right I'm trying to play a cold hearted kind of person when it comes to guys but your right ill drop this

Flowers + Door - well these last few days this has been me with a romantic encounter well should I say my sons father but are currently not committed and never really have been so its been nice to spend time together like that all 3 of us and its been such a lovely time
!!

Cup + Sea Horse - not sure about this yet

Candle + Younger Man - not to sure who this could be yet too I have 1 person in mind maybe but ill get bk to you

Tiger + Bear - thanks fir the advice here I will definitely take this into consideration it could actually relate to 1 of 2 things

Aries2014

Dragon + Hat - This combination of cards suggests that there is someone else you'd rather be in your own life, and you should be cautious of deluding yourself away from accepting the role you play as the person you are.

Flowers + Door - Your happiness will seem to lie behind closed doors. I drew an advice card from Madame Dora's fortune cards for more information and received Heart-to-Heart Hilda which is a card about Love. It is advice to lead with your heart; it suggests you will (or should) mend fences so to speak, and perhaps have a H2H with an estranged love.

Cup + Sea Horse - You are going to receive some tough criticism from and/or surrounding family members/situations. It may be difficult for you to hear, but this combination suggests that you should accept that which is truly valid, rather than avoid negativity or conflict, so that you may make the positive changes which are necessary.

Candle + Younger Man - You will receive information, insight, or guidance about a younger male that you may have concerns about. If there is worry or anxiety for you surrounding this person, this combination of cards seems to assure you that everything will be okay and work out just as it is meant to.

Tiger + Bear - This combination of cards is a strong warning not to do anything risky with your money, because taking a chance with your money could be dangerous to your financial health. I asked for clarity from Madame Dora and received Realistic Richard which is about Information. This card simply advises that you do not assume anything, especially about authority figures, because those folks can make mistakes as well and/or abuse their power if of a more negative variety. Make sure that you "check and re-check" facts, information, and communications surrounding a financial matter.

This is what I see here for you, let me know if it's helpful or makes any sense to you. :)

Just an other update for you on the Tiger + Bear

I appealed a fine from the courts the other week but yet got home today to a note posted through my letter asking me to pay so clearly they didn't put the fine on hold within the appeal so I will be on the phone tomo sorting this out but tbh I did just assume that it would have put my fine on hold