The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

GreenMoonBeam

Deadlyne? For what? :bugeyed: from The Last of The Mousketeers me.})})

gregory

Jyscal said:
thanks cat*! Thanks as well feretian and all is one! No i was just kidding about the green with purple!
Why ? - that is a colour combo my daughter wears most of the time. They look FAB together !

Jyscal

gregory said:
Why ? - that is a colour combo my daughter wears most of the time. They look FAB together !
i got the idea from a friend who said, he wanted to wear a purple tuxedo with green poka dots to his wedding!! So mabye him and your daughter appreciate the same colour pattern. But i just get the feeling it would'nt look to good on Nonny! Mabye ill get you or Feretian to colour mine, as i know your both such gifted artists. Just kidding, ill do it, but dont say i did'nt warn you!

truelighth

stefficus said:
of course, we'll never know because i'm firmly in the last minute camp. i have my cards. i have my ideas. (quelle idee!) i figger i'm actually ahead of schedule.

Ok, is there also a 'Having Cold Feet before you start' camp? Because I definately belong in there. I have the idea, I have the cards, I want to start, but I don't... I figure if this goes on I will probably join the last minute camp :D.

blackroseivy

I'm stuck.

Actually, not so much stuck as BYZZY! ;)

I am out of town next week, & have been at my parents'. + I am working on a deck w/someone else.

LOTS ta do...

I have Barbie repaints to work on, 2 more cards to work out as drawings for the other deck, my sculptures to finish for a show I want to enter (the deadline for that is May 9, though!), & + of COURSE my SERIOUS paintings... :p haha

So I have a LOT going on...

But my friend is going to be at work while I visit, & I have to fill my time. So, the pens & cards will accompany me, + my cam though of course I hope for a scanner...

:D

Guiding Cauldron

blimey just read whole thread and now exhausted! i will try and get started on my design now that i have cards and pens.

Feretian

The first completed A. Nonny Mouse cards have arrived! Hooray for Debra!

Firestarter and Firecracker are safely tucked away.

Debra, your postage reimbursement is going into the A. Nonny Mouse Charity Piggybank.

All the rest of you Mice...don't panic! There's months to go before the Dead Line.

I will be among the last. My drafts are all done, which means I won't touch them until the last minute. That's just the way I am.

There should be another card in the Majors...The Procrastinator. Situated between the Devil and the Tower.

Cat*

Feretian said:
The first completed A. Nonny Mouse cards have arrived! Hooray for Debra!
I thought gregory had sent hers, too?

Feretian said:
There should be another card in the Majors...The Procrastinator. Situated between the Devil and the Tower.
*LOL* Absolutely. I swear, it's my Soul Card. })

Netzach

Cat* said:
I thought gregory had sent hers, too?

I think she has. But she's in the UK so the cards will take longer to get there. Or, at least, logically they should. The post is so erratic I've known mail from the US to get here faster than something from a few miles away.

gregory

I have indeed sent mine, with rare and exotic "payment" for postage. NOT much use to the piggybank, but salve for the Ferry Woman's shattered somethings.