The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

gregory

Inana said:
This thread is growing so fast I don't have time to read all... Now I see in the the summary post (#3) that we will be doing TWO decks. So... do we have to do two copies of each card? Or will the second we printed from the scaned pictures?
Two hand drawn cards. Same design or different- you choose. You should have cards to draw on by now, no ? you get three, for disasters....

Cat*

truelighth said:
And the CSI Mouse: ROTFL.
Where ever did you find that one?
Google Images is my friend. :D

All Is One said:
Cat* is a very clever mouse in disquise. (don't mess wit me and my spelling) but she calls herself cat to throw off the FBI and the CIA.
I have no idea what you're talking about. :cool: But I like the Frenchness of your spelling. It's exguisite.

All Is One said:
See attachment.

Attachments

• for All Is One.jpg
    for All Is One.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 66

All Is One

That was really great!!! I just now found it. I'm gonna save it. Can I post the photo on my FB page? Very clever.

I promise not to mouse you out to the feds if they ask me about your mixed political alliances.

We had to clean very thoroughly yesterday and I put all my markers and cards away. Very bad for my artistic inspiration.

I might have already posted this......oh well, repetition is close to mouseliness.

Debra

I am astounded that my cards are the first to reach Feretian. This confirms that I am not living on the normal time-line.

And I just now learned that the mice living in the walls of this house are eating the birdseed I store in the basement. I gave them a good talking-to.

I can hear them giggling even as I type this.

All Is One

Oh yeah, mice love birdseed. And dry dog and cat food and.....what DON'T they like?

GreenMoonBeam

Myce don't lyke CATS })})})

All Is One

But cats LOVE them some myces.

GreenMoonBeam

Yessum, dat true. !"^£$%&^%(&<----> Go away cats, say lyttle myce:heart:

Jyscal

All Is One said:
But cats LOVE them some myces.
not my cat. She hides under the blanket if i bring out the mouse toy. Or mabye she wants to play there, and im just not getting it!