The Dondorf Lenormand app

Corvinesque

I just got this app and I love it! I am just starting to learn the Lenormand, and this app is fantastic for learning- I love that the meanings are so easy to access... and it makes it easy to check my reading at the end of the day, to see how it related to my day.

SunChariot

Where can we find this, is there a web site, can it be used in a cell? :grin:

Babs

Lee

Hi Babs,

The Fools Dogs apps, including this one, are available for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), and Android devices (including Kindle Fire), so you would have to have one of those devices.

SunChariot

Hi Babs,

The Fools Dogs apps, including this one, are available for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), and Android devices (including Kindle Fire), so you would have to have one of those devices.

That sounds good. My phone is definitely an Andriid. So where/ how do you find them?

Babs

JasonLion

You can find our apps by looking on our web site, searching in the Apple App Store, or the Google Play store.

Glass Owl

I haven't had time to explore much of this app but the quality of the cards is amazing.

Teheuti

I love it. I use the traditional meanings and then, as I use it most for my own dailies, I've added daily meanings based on what actually comes up as regular meanings for me.