The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards

dvorah ophir

Miss Divine said:
I've been so darn busy I haven't had time for any more reading. ~sigh~

What about the cards are you starting to dislike? I like her other decks and for me they've been quite accurate. If it's going to a a DV kinda deck I'll be very disappointed.
hi Miss Divine
its just that it remind me a little of the wild wisdom of the fairies oracle- some beutiful cards- not all, and titles- i know that i might buy it and like it at first for some days or even weeks and then get tired of it and put it in the drawer without ever or just rarely looking at them again. so i may save some monie and not buy them in the first place...
of course i will wait for them to come out- see how the reveiws are and more cards that i can see- i dont know yet- but that is what i can see from the cards that i see so far.
i miss a concept, something more original. becouse the art is amazing.
i think that all those years i am still looking for the oracle that will have the art i love together with the concept and book to match.
what do you think?
dvorah

Miss Divine

dvorah ophir said:
hi Miss Divine
its just that it remind me a little of the wild wisdom of the fairies oracle- some beutiful cards- not all, and titles- i know that i might buy it and like it at first for some days or even weeks and then get tired of it and put it in the drawer without ever or just rarely looking at them again. so i may save some monie and not buy them in the first place...

I've only seen scans of the Wild Wisdom of the Fairies but I don't have them so I can't give my opinion on them.
dvorah ophir said:
hi Miss Divine

of course i will wait for them to come out- see how the reveiws are and more cards that i can see- i dont know yet- but that is what i can see from the cards that i see so far.
i miss a concept, something more original. becouse the art is amazing.
i think that all those years i am still looking for the oracle that will have the art i love together with the concept and book to match.
what do you think?
dvorah

Hmm...You know, I have alot of oracles I hardly use. But sometimes there is that moment a certain oracle I have is exactly what I need at that moment. When I first got the Dragonfae, I used it alot. The past few months I haven't used it once! But I'm keeping it, because if I get rid of it, there will come a moment that I wish I still had it. I don't think 1 oracle will have everything we want in it altogether. I stopped wishing for that one hahah. I've been using Lenormand mainly for quite a while now. I'm hardly even using my Tarot decks at the moment. But that's ok, I know I will come back to it later.
But I really really love the artwork in this deck.

dvorah ophir

hi Miss Divine

Miss Divine said:
Hmm...You know, I have alot of oracles I hardly use. But sometimes there is that moment a certain oracle I have is exactly what I need at that moment. When I first got the Dragonfae, I used it alot. The past few months I haven't used it once! But I'm keeping it, because if I get rid of it, there will come a moment that I wish I still had it. I don't think 1 oracle will have everything we want in it altogether. I stopped wishing for that one hahah. I've been using Lenormand mainly for quite a while now. I'm hardly even using my Tarot decks at the moment. But that's ok, I know I will come back to it later.
But I really really love the artwork in this deck.
i have to totaly agree with you- each deck somehow wants its own time for it in my life and just like you i find it hard to give them up becouse i love or at least like them and might want to use them again and more then once do,
the only truble is that i find that the more i have the less i use and lately i have got too many that i realy looked at maybe once or twice and no more.
it gets like clothes-you have too many and dont know what to use.
i think maybe i will give as a present a deck or two every once in a while to make more room for the new ones- not just in my drawer but in my heart as well...
dvorah

MysticalMoose

I LOVE what I've seen so far on Facebook. I love Collette's art and use 2 of her decks regularly and this one will be one of the top of my wanted list for this year. Definitely looks worth the wait. Beautiful :)

Belinda2

Hi this deck looks interesting, but I will need to see more than one card to know for sure. Does anyone know if there is a website where they show a few more of the cards? Maybe I will have to wait until it comes out?
Thank you

dvorah ophir

on her facebook colette shows many scans from the new deck.
i have to say that i grow hot and cold for the deck- once liking and not and then liking again.
art wise it is realy good and was made by the same artist and is in one line or homogine or i dont know the right word for saying that it is consistant in art?
but the titles?
i saw that her book is on amazon bestseller list...
dvorah

marimorimo

I'm very interested in this and Baron-Reid's other decks. They're all so beautiful I don't know which to choose! I think it's great she put up high quality scans of her old and upcoming decks on her Facebook page - my mouth's watering :D

dvorah ophir

marimorimo said:
I'm very interested in this and Baron-Reid's other decks. They're all so beautiful I don't know which to choose! I think it's great she put up high quality scans of her old and upcoming decks on her Facebook page - my mouth's watering :D

hi marimorimo
if you ask me i would recomend the wisdom of the hidden realms
i personaly have that and the older version of wisdom of avalon and the avalon deck i almost never use.
hidden realm has beutiful art work and the concept is interesting- also the booklet-almost a book is realy good too.
if you can wait for the new one to come out- that is also intriguing.
so between the two my vote goes for hidden realms
dvorah

marimorimo

Dvorah: Thanks for the recommendation. So it seems I now have to choose between Hidden Realms and the upcoming one! :)

What is it about the Avalon deck that made you not warm up to it? The pics I've seen online looked lovely :)

Miss Divine

I actually use my Hidden Realms and Wisdom of Avalon about the same. Artwork wise, I have to say I prefer the Hidden Realms.