The Enchanted Map Oracle

ghost271

You cant go wrong with the WOTHR deck. Its currently my 'personal' oracle that i primarily use only for myself, and use it as a connector with my Spirit Guides. I just got The Map Oracle the other day and love the art. I dont like the fact i have to learn more reversals but its not going to be my go-to oracle anyway so its a mute point.

metatron3

(...) I dont like the fact i have to learn more reversals but its not going to be my go-to oracle anyway so its a mute point.

I like this deck - if I had a life it would be useful from time to time - but I just can't work with reversal since the back aren't reversal-friendly. I see the difference when I look at the cards, I just know it. So the reversal meanings doesn't really work for me, mostly if I feel like it.

byrgypsy

I have this deck. I love the art but the reversals have kept me from using it more. The first tarot I had didn't use reversed cards so I have never used them. I don't know if this deck has balance of positive and negative cards to warrant up-right only. I guess i need to use it for daily draws and see.

readingsbyjo

Enchanted Map

I Love this deck!! I purchased 3 oracle decks, The Enchanted Map, Gateway, and Earth Magic. This one is my favorite! I have done a few readings with this deck as well as having a reading done for me with this deck. The book is a guideline, but with all oracle cards the card meanings are what they mean to you, what you pick up from spirit. I love, love, love this deck!!!!

strings of life

I have been pleasantly surprised with this deck. I got it a trade from a special friend here and it came with a lovely bag too. I wasn't sure about all of the cards at the time, but I liked many of them.

I didn't read the book and have no intentions to. I draw a card and focus on it for a week. I'm even thinking of getting a card stand (a member here used to sell them) so that I can display the card of the week on a shelf in my room.

Belinda2

I have been pleasantly surprised with this deck. I got it a trade from a special friend here and it came with a lovely bag too. I wasn't sure about all of the cards at the time, but I liked many of them.

I didn't read the book and have no intentions to. I draw a card and focus on it for a week. I'm even thinking of getting a card stand (a member here used to sell them) so that I can display the card of the week on a shelf in my room.

Yes the I loved the artwork of these cards but through time I have found that I like it less, and now that I think about it, it is related to her book, it is all about not having self-esteem which is good in its place but I don't need it, if I can learn to relate to it in a different way I might like them again.
At craft stores like Michael"s they sell small woodern easels, which I put cards on so I can look at them during the day.

strings of life

Yes the I loved the artwork of these cards but through time I have found that I like it less, and now that I think about it, it is related to her book, it is all about not having self-esteem which is good in its place but I don't need it, if I can learn to relate to it in a different way I might like them again.
The book seems like it is packed with fluffy quasi-inspirational content, much like you described above. Nonsense in my opinion. I barely even skimmed it. But the cards themselves? I love the scenes, the symbols, the animals and even the CGI artwork; I normally despise CGI artwork ;).

At craft stores like Michael"s they sell small woodern easels, which I put cards on so I can look at them during the day.
Great idea! I'll go to my local Michaels and look into this.

Belinda2

The book seems like it is packed with fluffy quasi-inspirational content, much like you described above. Nonsense in my opinion. I barely even skimmed it. But the cards themselves? I love the scenes, the symbols, the animals and even the CGI artwork; I normally despise CGI artwork ;).

Great idea! I'll go to my local Michaels and look into this.
I think I got my at JO Ann's now that I think about it.