The Faeries' Oracle Exchange

celticnoodle

Okay, my faeries are at it again, and teasing me---so I agreed to do some readings with them in exchange for them leaving me and my electronics alone! :laugh: So, I'm going to offer up 3 oracle readings, but I won't be able to do these until tomorrow, Monday, July 02.

Please post a question for the faeries or ask for a general reading---that is fine. All I want in exchange is feedback---honest feedback and detailed feedback, please! thank you!

.traveller.

I'd like a Faery reading! Please?

Why is my love life so screwed up?

SoulDancer

I would love a reading. a general one would be great.

Keavy McGee

Faery Reading

I would love a reading, too, CelticNoodle....General, please...and thank you! Hugs to the Faeries!

Ciao4Now!

Keavy

Lewen

Guess I was too late! I look forward to hearing what the faeries have to say!
:)

celticnoodle

.traveller. said:
I'd like a Faery reading! Please?

Why is my love life so screwed up?

.traveller, can you tell me if this question is in regards to troubles in a current on going relationship or is it trouble regarding not being able to find someone?

thanks.

just for a trial run though, i did pick out 3 cards in no particular spread.
#1 was card 54---Epona's wild laughter

Dorcha is the daughter of Epona, and she is one of the great teachers of Faery. She likes to teach 'tough love' therapy. She will drive you on your journey through your own internal hell. So it gives me the impression that she is trying to teach you a lesson in love. She says that through your own internal conflicts and struggles you will learn (after you resolve them) your greatest strength that you can bring to a relationship. She is telling you that you need to face somethign first and cannot go forward untilyou do. There is something that you have yet to face that is actually holding you back. You can ask the faeries for help with this, but until you do find some resolution to these conflicts and struggles w/in yourself, you won't find love again. It may come to you suddenly---so try to think about it. Once you've found it---you will be ready to find a new true love!

#35 reversed is The Faun. The faun is telling you that you have become bogged down in murky energy and you need a breath of fresh air blown through you! She is recommending a nice walk in the woods, a park or some place in the country. Somewhere to go where you can really connect with nature, I think. Be aware of nature around you, including the sun and the moon. Exercise and eat well to clear the toxins out of yourself. (I am also hearing that you need to meditate too!)

The last card was #50 reversed. The Arvol Parrots. He is all about communication. He says communications are blocked for you. There is some confusion about. You may be misunderstanding people or mishearing them or vice versa.

I'm wondering, if it this is a case of you not being able to find the right love and you are currently w/o a s.o., is it because of communication issues? this could be body language or lack of expressing oneself properly.

anyhow, I'll re-do this again, once you can clarify the situation for me. Meanwhile, maybe what I've also told you will help. Please let me know, and then I'll also do the 2nd one for you.

thank youfor allowing me to read you with the faeries.

celticnoodle

SoulDancer said:
I would love a reading. a general one would be great.

okay, in no particular spread, I picked out 3 cards for you:
#33 Faieries of the Future
# 02 Ekstasis
#31 Undressing of a salad

The first card is, as the name suggests, the card of the future. moving forward. It shows a bright future for you and many opportunities coming to you. so it advises you to look back at your past and see where it is you want to go in teh future. You need to choose a path and and then take realistic and practical steps for getting there.

Card #02, is, card #02! Ekstasis is about motivation. It is telling you to go for it. It is confirming that you have a very good chance to get what you want. It says that what you want has the potential to put you in a good place--to be in harmony with with the great song.

Card #03, Undressing of a salad. This card is about balance and achieving the impossible. Looks like things are in motion and the outcome is impossible to predict. Sudden change of fortune may appear, so stay calm. You can come out a winner here, but it may take concentrated effort.

Seems to me you are trying to go in a new direction. Is this regarding a new job or a new home? Or something else. It does seem that you have a great chance to obtain that which you wish---the cards do seem very favorable to you, so I'd say go for it! It will take a bit of work on your part, as told by the last card, but it looks like you'll get just what it is you hope for! Good luck!

thank you for allowin gme to read for you!

.traveller.

celticnoodle said:
.traveller, can you tell me if this question is in regards to troubles in a current on going relationship or is it trouble regarding not being able to find someone?

thanks.

After several VERY messed up relationships, I stopped dating and was happier for it. I kept hoping that I would meet someone with whom I was compatible but I wasn't really looking. I was very gun shy for quite a while and found it hard to trust people again. However, I was content with my own company.

Fast forward to present day, I did encounter someone with whom there was potential for a serious relationship and I fluffed it... sorta. I say sorta because my instincts and my guides told me to wait, that it wasn't time for us yet. Now he is gone and I am still alone, but I am no longer content like I was... there is something missing and I feel it acutely.
I know there is a problem, but if I cannot define the problem then I cannot fix it. This is one of those situations where it is impossible to read for myself, it's just too overwhelming.
The cards you pulled are accurately describing my current state of mind and communication has been the biggest stumbling block, not so much from me to them but from them to me.
Thank you for taking the time to help me out :)

.traveller.

celticnoodle said:
just for a trial run though, i did pick out 3 cards in no particular spread.
#1 was card 54---Epona's wild laughter

Dorcha is the daughter of Epona, and she is one of the great teachers of Faery. She likes to teach 'tough love' therapy. She will drive you on your journey through your own internal hell. So it gives me the impression that she is trying to teach you a lesson in love. She says that through your own internal conflicts and struggles you will learn (after you resolve them) your greatest strength that you can bring to a relationship. She is telling you that you need to face somethign first and cannot go forward untilyou do. There is something that you have yet to face that is actually holding you back. You can ask the faeries for help with this, but until you do find some resolution to these conflicts and struggles w/in yourself, you won't find love again. It may come to you suddenly---so try to think about it. Once you've found it---you will be ready to find a new true love!

This is like a pop essay exam, either you know it or you don't... at least that is how this card makes me feel. Once you do know it, it becomes a Eureka! moment but until that time you are left fumbling in the dark.
However, on a larger scale I can see how this fae relates to my relationships of the past and why I chose to be alone. There are some very dark and scary things and people in my past... I'd like for them to stay there and be forgotten.
celticnoodle said:
#35 reversed is The Faun. The faun is telling you that you have become bogged down in murky energy and you need a breath of fresh air blown through you! She is recommending a nice walk in the woods, a park or some place in the country. Somewhere to go where you can really connect with nature, I think. Be aware of nature around you, including the sun and the moon. Exercise and eat well to clear the toxins out of yourself. (I am also hearing that you need to meditate too!)

After reading this the first time, I decided to take a bath. Not quite meditation, maybe more of a premeditation-meditation :D My mind has felt blocked. I've been getting messages and while I understand that they are important (and why), they are just not sinking in. It is like I am on auto-pilot. I got my wand out (not a witchy one, it's an earth/fae one). I'll spend some time with it in meditation.

celticnoodle said:
The last card was #50 reversed. The Arvol Parrots. He is all about communication. He says communications are blocked for you. There is some confusion about. You may be misunderstanding people or mishearing them or vice versa.
I'm wondering, if it this is a case of you not being able to find the right love and you are currently w/o a s.o., is it because of communication issues? this could be body language or lack of expressing oneself properly.
thank youfor allowing me to read you with the faeries.

I think communications are awry on several levels for me. In my readings I can read the leaves but miss the tree. My guides are sending me news in my dreams but I don't know what to do with them or why they are important. In relations with others, I am aloof until I get to know someone better and then I stick my foot in my mouth.

celticnoodle

thank you for your posts/feedback .traveler. now that i understand the situation a bit better and can tell the faerie's this, i'll do another one for you a bit later. hopefully this 2nd reading will connect with you and help you to see and understand what you need to do.