The Faeries' Oracle Exchange

celticnoodle

Keavy McGee said:
I would love a reading, too, CelticNoodle....General, please...and thank you! Hugs to the Faeries!

Ciao4Now!

Keavy
Keavy McGee, first off, I must say how much I like your name! So very Celtic! Is this your true name? I love all things Irish sounding!

okay, here we go---a general reading for you from the Faeries!

Again, I'm just going to lay out a few cards until the faeiries tell me it's enough and then read what it is they have to say to you. I try to use them in spreads, but I find them much easier to get their point across when I do it this way. here we go:

#57 reversed, Luathas the Wild
#36 Spirit Dancer
#56 Goominous Loom
#47 The Oak Men
#38 Laiste, Moon's Daughter

first off #57 reversed is telling me that you are feeling burned out lately or blocked or exhausted of your creative energy. He tells you that you need to find away to regenerate and recharge yourself so you can continue on with the things you need to do. However, first he says, it is important to resolve the issues you are dealing with now before you can replenish yourself and move on.

#36 is telling you to focus and really concentrate on a project or process, especially the one that involves the creative arts. Spontaneity balanced by self-discipline will help you achieve your goals. Strive for elegance and simplicity. this is a time to bring out and share qualities that you have nurtured in private.

#56 tells you to face the fact that your attitude and beliefs about yourself are yours alone. You may have learned them from others, but the others are not responsible for them in the here and now---you are. it also indicates that this is a time when understanding that concept is esp. important--a time when there is some sort of a crunch in the situation that offers someone the opportunity to notice and change such self-destructive habits.

#47 this card depicts the strength and wisdom of age. It reminds you that what you need to know, what is truly there to be seen cannot be discovered by a superficial glance and hasty reaction. look slowly and deeply into the heart of the matter and see past the superficialities of the surface. consider the histrory of the situation in depth and learn from the past. consult others w/more experience then what you have and learn from the wisdom of others. it would be wise to make your decisions after more pondering and study of the situation. consider motivations in depth. take action only after thorough deliberation. haste may be at this moment your worst enemy.

#38 you may find random events and ideas are falling into a pattern and beginning to make sense to you. things may be flowing more easily then you are use to. your decisions and choices may be bringing an unusually high degree of success. psychic abilities aer becoming clearer and making more sense. trust the process.

Okay, I get from these cards that you are thinking about taking your psychic skills one step further---whether this be reading tarot as a career/extra career on the side to customers or writing and publishing a deck/book or whatever it is you do within your psychic abilities. you are thinking about this and maybe a bit hesitant to move forward on it. Maybe you've started, but can't seem to finish it as it is a lot of work to do so, and you are burning out from it. THese cards seem to be telling you to take a step back and unwind. Take care of yourself and nurture yourself and then continue on with this project, if it is still what you want to do. Once you've sat back and relaxed yourself again, you can begin to gather your thoughts together and move forward to putting these into action. Share and talk to those you know who have been through this also. Mainly, trust your own instincts---they won't allow you to fall.

I hope this has made some sense to you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. Thank you for the opportunity to read for you.

Keavy McGee

Thank you for the reading, CN & Faery Friends!!

celticnoodle said:
Keavy McGee, first off, I must say how much I like your name! So very Celtic! Is this your true name? I love all things Irish sounding!
Dear celticnoodle,

Thank you so much for this reading, lass, and yes, this is my true name...though not what me sainted mother calls me by ;) And I'm both Irish and Scots, so I've got it from both sides of the pond, as it were ~ a right blarney-talking kilt lover, am I!!

celticnoodle said:
I'm just going to lay out a few cards until the faeiries tell me it's enough and then read what it is they have to say to you. I try to use them in spreads, but I find them much easier to get their point across when I do it this way.
I love your style; it's very liberating! The Froud Faeries Oracle has just found its way to me and I'm just sussing out what the faeries want me to do. I'm going to try this and see how they like it!
first off #57 reversed is telling me that you are feeling burned out lately or blocked or exhausted of your creative energy. He tells you that you need to find away to regenerate and recharge yourself so you can continue on with the things you need to do. However, first he says, it is important to resolve the issues you are dealing with now before you can replenish yourself and move on.
Well like many people, I suppose, I work a bit of a dull job and I've been feeling too tired, burned out, and exhausted to feed all of my creative, psychic, intuitive passions when I get home. Then I feel badly that I haven't danced or drummed or played with my faeries or done any writing. My muse doesn't like to be ignored! I definitely need to make a change to a more lively and inspiring career, and that means that there are issues around finances, location, and family that have to be resolved.
#36 is telling you to focus and really concentrate on a project or process, especially the one that involves the creative arts. Spontaneity balanced by self-discipline will help you achieve your goals. Strive for elegance and simplicity. this is a time to bring out and share qualities that you have nurtured in private.
Ah, concentration and focus. I love the name of this card and this part of the reading very much. Good advice and very supportive, which is what I need and crave right now. Creativity, writing, painting, singing, making things, making things up, ha, feeds me and makes me happy, and I need to find ways that I can do even a little every day to keep my spirits lifted. Spontaneity with self-discipline, elegance and simplicity. I'm going to put those into my meditation book for a reminder, luv. I tend to be a very private person, so the last part of this card is one of my challenges. I'm very sensitive to criticism and very careful about how I expose the parts of me that mean the most to me; I don't want them to get squooshed.
#56 tells you to face the fact that your attitude and beliefs about yourself are yours alone. You may have learned them from others, but the others are not responsible for them in the here and now---you are. it also indicates that this is a time when understanding that concept is esp. important--a time when there is some sort of a crunch in the situation that offers someone the opportunity to notice and change such self-destructive habits.
Whoa, this was a big wake-up call and a turning point in the reading. I know how shocked I was to read it by how my body recoiled from the monitor! We were just going along smoothly, yes I work too hard, yes I need to focus, and then, WHAM!! It is never fun to realize that at least some of our misery is caused by ourselves. This was probably the most powerful part of the reading for me; it was so unexpected and therefore, went straight to the heart. Wow, I am going to work with this starting today. I can see how I have blindly accepted some things I have been told and some things that have been modeled to me, and I have been the one re-applying those erroneous notions to myself day after day. Thank you and the faeries for this; wow again is all I can say. Wow. And maybe this is such a crunch time because of the creative shift I am trying to make, and I can't have these old ideas of self hanging around if I'm going to create a new life. Self-abuse is still abuse.
#47 this card depicts the strength and wisdom of age. It reminds you that what you need to know, what is truly there to be seen cannot be discovered by a superficial glance and hasty reaction. look slowly and deeply into the heart of the matter and see past the superficialities of the surface. consider the histrory of the situation in depth and learn from the past. consult others w/more experience then what you have and learn from the wisdom of others. it would be wise to make your decisions after more pondering and study of the situation. consider motivations in depth. take action only after thorough deliberation. haste may be at this moment your worst enemy.
First off, I love oak trees and once lived in an oak grove. And I've personally hugged the two oldest oak trees in England, so these wonderful trees have a really lovely place in my heart. I think of those two trees when you write of the strength and wisdom of age. I have an old oak in my life, a dear old venerable friend who is spiritual and deep and compassionate and FUN. He is a very gifted healer and guide, and recently we have begun working together on my making this difficult, but very desired, change of which we are speaking. The work with him is touching me at a very deep level and I see the seeds of positive change beginning to take root, but as you say, I am not going to rush into anything just yet. I'm not sure if you can tell, but I am a CLASSIC rush into things without looking and deal with the consequences later type person.:D
#38 you may find random events and ideas are falling into a pattern and beginning to make sense to you. things may be flowing more easily then you are use to. your decisions and choices may be bringing an unusually high degree of success. psychic abilities aer becoming clearer and making more sense. trust the process.
Yes, I do see a pattern beginning to emerge, one that is taking me in the direction of using my intuitive, creative abilities rather than merely the ability to answer a phone and take messages! Things are not yet flowing easily, but perhaps they are loosening up a wee bit. Trust the process. Yes, I will try very hard to do that. I am so impatient!!
Okay, I get from these cards that you are thinking about taking your psychic skills one step further---whether this be reading tarot as a career/extra career on the side to customers or writing and publishing a deck/book or whatever it is you do within your psychic abilities. you are thinking about this and maybe a bit hesitant to move forward on it. Maybe you've started, but can't seem to finish it as it is a lot of work to do so, and you are burning out from it. THese cards seem to be telling you to take a step back and unwind. Take care of yourself and nurture yourself and then continue on with this project, if it is still what you want to do. Once you've sat back and relaxed yourself again, you can begin to gather your thoughts together and move forward to putting these into action. Share and talk to those you know who have been through this also. Mainly, trust your own instincts---they won't allow you to fall.
I know I am happiest when I am being useful and using my spiritual, intuitive, psychic, empathic qualities to help others. I don't do well with too much focus on me, which has made this recent chapter of struggle quite challenging to overcome. I do have a tarot project in the works and I haven't been able to finish it, so I am just going to sit back for a while, let the summer unfold <it is excruciatingly hot where I live right now and most action is impossible anyway; your brain bakes if you try to use it to think!> as I have some housesitting and family responsibilities to fulfill in the next two months, and then when September comes, perhaps it will be time to move forward. I always like September for new beginnings, I guess because of all those years in school. I still want new paper, pencils, a pencil bag, art supplies and a lunchbox, even though I'm a grownup now!!

celticnoodle, please express my gratitude to the faeries, and thank you for this reading. I am going to re-read it after sleeping on it, and if I have any new insights, I will post them here.

Cheers, Slainte, & Ciao4Now!
Keavy

celticnoodle

keavy, many thanks for such a great feedback! I am so glad that the faerie's made sense to you. I know---that one card was a slammer, wasn't it??? those faeries are honest---you have to say that. they don't hold anything back, but tell you like it is. gotta love them!

you are so fortunate to know someone who is close to you and can help you in your spiritual development. i'm new to my area, and i do not really know enough people who can help me, so i'm on my own for the most part. however, so many A.T.'ers here have graciously helped me along and are continuing to do so. Another reason why I LOVE :heart: this site so!

Good luck to you, Keavy and I will be looking forward to seeing your tarot project when it is finished!

CN
p.s. I've got mostly Irish in me, though a bit of the Scot too---from many generations ago. I also love the blarney and the kilts too---my husband's maternal family is very Scottish, though their plaid is not the most attractive! (I use to have one anyway---only wore it once or twice a year, so I did not mind it too much! ;) :laugh: )

celticnoodle

oh my soul dancer!!! I did yours--and thought I posted it! I am SO SORRY! I will re-do it. I wonder what happened to it???? I swear I did do it! Please excuse me for this mishap!

SoulDancer

celticnoodle said:
okay, in no particular spread, I picked out 3 cards for you:
#33 Faieries of the Future
# 02 Ekstasis
#31 Undressing of a salad

The first card is, as the name suggests, the card of the future. moving forward. It shows a bright future for you and many opportunities coming to you. so it advises you to look back at your past and see where it is you want to go in teh future. You need to choose a path and and then take realistic and practical steps for getting there.

Indeed an opportunity has been re-opened for me, this was something i gave up in the past, didn't have the resources available back then to move forward with this project. Things seems to be moving fast for me at the moment, it is time to tie loose ends and come to term with my chosen path.

celticnoodle said:
Card #02, is, card #02! Ekstasis is about motivation. It is telling you to go for it. It is confirming that you have a very good chance to get what you want. It says that what you want has the potential to put you in a good place--to be in harmony with with the great song.
Yes, i need the courage to be able to loose my fears in order to move forward and go for what i want. Fear is with me and is what keeps me stuck

celticnoodle said:
Card #03, Undressing of a salad. This card is about balance and achieving the impossible. Looks like things are in motion and the outcome is impossible to predict. Sudden change of fortune may appear, so stay calm. You can come out a winner here, but it may take concentrated effort.
Things are speeding up for me, things are changing fast, i don't know where these change are going to take me. for the last 2 month my life has abruptly changed, I suspect what who and what has caused the changes but still need to be sure that i have al the facts and clues to confirm my suspicion.

celticnoodle said:
Seems to me you are trying to go in a new direction. Is this regarding a new job or a new home? Or something else. It does seem that you have a great chance to obtain that which you wish---the cards do seem very favorable to you, so I'd say go for it! It will take a bit of work on your part, as told by the last card, but it looks like you'll get just what it is you hope for! Good luck!

thank you for allowin gme to read for you!
Sudden changes, has put me in the position of going on a different path. I haven't yet taken the first step toward the new path due to fear of the unknown. hopefully soon i will have the courage to move forward.

Thank you for the reading, very helpful.

redfairy

can i have a reading too please?

hi celticnoodle
please can you do a reading for me too...
thnx
If you can, then will you please ask the faeries this question - a close friend and I have parted ways due to some stupid misunderstanding and he and I have not communicated with each other for a short while, ever since.
Will R & I ever be friends again? when?

thanks so much
redfairy