The Hanged Bear

Genna

I just saw how silly this look. I understand you can´t do readings in the street. Forgive me, for I am so happy to see a post by you again. Love your new look too!
I am not only fired but they have said they will press charges for things I never did. My Halloween-spread was gloomy too (thinking about going to Rosie "Jolanda " Björkman, and ask her to let me do readings in her shop; Jolanda den tredje i Gamla Stan i Stockholm, but I doubt she´ll take me. And I will get all the wages for six months, although it only took then three days to find they didnt like me.
Love and Light, Genna.

tarotbear

I have since moved my final load of possessions out of his house, and changed my phone number so that he can't call me.

Oh - and he told me that in October during renewals for insurance that he has canceled my health insurance as of Dec 31, 2011! As part of the divorce I asked that he carry me for the school year or until I can get my own health insurance; my lawyer is checking into that.

Still no job prospects.

Blessed_Rose

So sorry about your troubles, but stay positive! I'm in a bit of some stress too, not a divorce, but preparing for my husband's upcoming 18 month deployment.
O/T- how did you calculate your year?
*hugs* and I hope things work out better than you expect!

Genna

Sorry Tarotbear. Hugs.
Love and Light Genna
PS Tarot of a Moon Garden still my first deck for readings and magick.