The Hermit

Satori

Bravo Michelle. For sticking with the process and seeking to understand. You might consider asking your deck if this is what it was telling you, but really, if you feel you have uncovered it, you have.

You really elevate your reading skill to a new level when you spend this kind of time considering what things mean and acting upon the advice. Tarot becomes more than entertainment.

Michelle

elf said:
Bravo Michelle. For sticking with the process and seeking to understand. You might consider asking your deck if this is what it was telling you, but really, if you feel you have uncovered it, you have.

You really elevate your reading skill to a new level when you spend this kind of time considering what things mean and acting upon the advice. Tarot becomes more than entertainment.

Thank you, Elf. I really feel I gained a better understanding of this card in the last few days. Good suggestion to ask my deck if I 'got' the right message, I'll do that tonight.

I really learned a lot from this thread and am grateful for all the informative replies I received. I now know that when a card keeps appearing- I need to really, really look at that particular card so that I am sure to receive the message.

Namaste,
Michelle

Michelle

I just realized that I will be entering my Hermit year in about 2 weeks. Guess I should have done the math sooner, duh.