The Jean Dodal deck: High resolution scans

eltarot78

is the card of the medium, with the legs as they Dodal.

see, there hang a more closely.

My cameras is not very good and not fully respects to what is the image in reality (you know of my obsession).

I run the risk and put a portion of the digital image of backcard.

Well, now I'm going to read, that in all this time I had neglected my clients, I connect later and we still "read"

Moonbow

Lovely presentation of the deck Pablo. I imagine that wooden box will be expensive to post which is a shame for you. Are you considering just posting the deck without a box to those outside of Argentina?

eltarot78

Hi Moonbow, the editing is so, in a wooden box, premium edition only, so I love this deck and I think it really deserves "this mime" of craft editing (at least until i can finance an industrial edition).

Moonbow

I understand Pablo, you have created something special and beautiful, and want to present it that way.

Moonbow

I understand Pablo, you have created something special and beautiful, and want to present it that way.

eltarot78

I leave this picture for you to download and print (in a good paper and a good printer) and know that it is this work (this is the resolution of the master).

Yves Le Marseillais

Bravo !! Pablo

Ola companero,

I am very satisfied to see that your hard job is now achieved.

Apart fact (if I remenber well) that you put a leave in mouth of animal in Le Mat, I think that your contribution to beauty of Tarot of Marseille pattern will be remarquable.

I do appreciate many details:

First of all his SIZE that is much closer to historical reality.

Secondly corners are not rounded: Here again it marks respect of History.

Quality of paper is also very important for me and I am really waiting for having it in hand to appreciate his texture and weight.

Same for matte aspect who will add to this restoration attempt.

I join my claim for a non boxed version because of his substancial contribution to adding total cost of The Thing.

Bear in mind that collectors are able to find by themself a nice wooden box and other (like me ;) ) just buy some plastic box.

A plastic or paper ribbon (with a waxed stazmpe and his limited edition number for exemple) would be enough and much cheaper.

Anyway this is a detail for me and I will for seeing it if you already make up your decision.

How can I pay you , Paypall, other...

If you decide to come to Marseille one day, please take a big boxe of your decks for 2013 Tarot Conference that we planned to organise in our City.

Salute from France Old €urope

Yves Le Marseillais

Bernice

Yves Le Marseilla: I join my claim for a non boxed version because of his substancial contribution to adding total cost of The Thing.
This would make the deck much more affodable for me as well Pablo :).

Bee :)

Le Fanu

I'm watching this thread.... But with box, it really knocks up the price. I can see why you would like to add a box, but it will make a difference between people buying and not buying.

I would prefer to see it wrapped in paper, maybe with seal, just like they used to come in the 18th Century! Much lighter too.

uwe

QUOTE: [...I would prefer to see it wrapped in paper, maybe with seal, just like they used to come in the 18th Century! Much lighter too.]

Your deck looks fabulous. My heartfelt congratulations on a job well done.