The Lady has gone missing *cry*

sapphir3

This evening I was organizing the cards in my Sacred Circle deck with the intention of doing a bit of a study. It didn't go very far because I soon realized that the Lady is missing from my deck. I can't imagine how this happened and I'm so upset about it! This deck has special meaning, being my first one :( I don't feel comfortable reading with it now. After reading through some of the other experiences members here have had with lost cards I'm going to try to see if the publisher will send me a replacement. I just don't understand how she could have gone missing...*sigh*. I can't help but think this has happened because I've grown slightly uncomfortable with the deck and am eagerly awaiting 3 new ones. Thanks for lending a 'shoulder to cry on'...

Little Baron

I had a Hermit that stuck to the back of another and I didn't find him for ages. Have you made sure that that hasn't happened?

Under a scanner?

That last one is where I always find my cards.

LB

Knight of Wands

LittleBuddha said:
I had a Hermit that stuck to the back of another and I didn't find him for ages. Have you made sure that that hasn't happened?

That happened to my Revelations deck...I was getting really annoyed cause I couldn't find it lol!

And there it was, all along...

Little Baron

I ended up buying another deck. But instead, I bought the Universal Waite. While there, I picked up '78 Degrees of Wisdom'. When I got the deck and book home, The Hermit revealed itself from the Original RWS. I think it just wanted me to get that book.

LB

Al Si'ra

Aww..and my Lady MOON is lost!! i am reading without her but i am so upset..i can totally relate..i can't give up my rider waite..it is my favorite and charged with lots of personal energy..i wonder where she is..duhh...
i notice that 7 of cups tries to replace her btw..but they are not the same!

:love:

RubyRuby

I hate when I'm not playing with a full deck. I "lost" the Empress under the scanner.

I hope you find your card.

sapphir3

Wow, all these cards lost under the scanner! I just looked under mine...no Lady. Or, I should say Empress as this is the Sacred Circle deck and they renamed a few of the majors. She is the card that stands for the traditional Empress and there's no way I could ever read without her. I'll go throught the deck *again*...I can't tell you how many times I've gone through it in the last few hours, and double check that none are stuck together.

To be honest though...once my others arrive I wasn't even planning on using this deck much anymore. It just feels bad to know something's incomplete.

karen0205

Hi sapphir3, I got my Sacred Circle deck and the first card had a slash through it like it had been cut when they opened the plastic wrapper. I e-mailed Llewellyn and they sent me another card in a couple days. Just e-mail them and ask if you can replace the card. They'll send it!

AngelC

AG Muller sent me a new magus when I asked them. Mine was damaged when I got the deck.
Someone thought it was a good idea to attach my poor mage to a print-out of my mail with a huge paper-clip! He's now under a big pile of books trying to smooth out the ugly mark it made. Oh well, it's in better shape than the one I had and a proof that they do try to help you if you ask.

Roger the Lemur

I'm missing Cups Ace through 8 of the Robin Wood. I haven't sought replacement because I figured that would be an unreasonable request. Does anybody think I could get them replaced? Eight cards is alot.