The Oracle of Visions

DaughterOfDanu

Waiting excitedly for the release as the end of June approaches! :) Please do fill us in!

cirom

I'm expecting delivery of the packages either tomorrow or Wednesday (fingers crossed). Once that is confirmed I will inform everyone on my list and update my web site. I will work as fast as possible to fulfill orders and in the order I receive them. Thanks for your interest in this project and your patience. Its been a long wait, the attached card from the deck seems appropriate.

Attachments

• OV 33-patience.jpg
    OV 33-patience.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 127

cardlady22

Oh, yes! I can definitely sit back given a setting like that to occupy. :angel:

MoonGypsy

Okay, i am trying to remain calm...:p but i am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful, wonderful news, Ciro!

Blessings of Peace and Prosperity,
MoonGypsy xxx

P.S. And Wednesday is our Wedding Anniversary!

Mellaenn

Awesome - the moment we have been waiting for is finally here... :party: :party: :party:

Yes, patience is apropos, but the reward will be so sweet! :grin:

NikkiB

as meg ryan said in harry met sally

YES YES YES!

Essjay

Ooh - exciting! I't does seem like ages since I expressed an interest but here we are at the solstice and the year seems to have flown by.

I've really tried not to look too hard at the cards so I can enjoy them when they come :)

cirom

as meg ryan said in harry met sally

YES YES YES!

and then if I recall, the woman at the next table said to the waiter..... "I'll have what she's having"

MoonGypsy

and then if I recall, the woman at the next table said to the waiter..... "I'll have what she's having"

Yep! :thumbsup:... and a little bit more OT trivia--that old woman who said that hilarious line, was Billy Crystal's [who played Harry] real life mother! :laugh:

Back on topic--Ciro, were they delivered, yet? :p Somehow, though, i think you would have mentioned it....:laugh:

BlueDragonfly

Yep! :thumbsup:... and a little bit more OT trivia--that old woman who said that hilarious line, was Billy Crystal's [who played Harry] real life mother! :laugh:

Back on topic--Ciro, were they delivered, yet? :p Somehow, though, i think you would have mentioned it....:laugh:

Well, fingers crossed that he's so busy putting our packages together that he's not taken the time! :D

**runs to check email**