The Oracle of Visions

Le Fanu

oh god, oh god, do I dare risk the wrath of customs?

Essjay

oh god, oh god, do I dare risk the wrath of customs?

I know, it's $75 with postage so that could well be $100 to get it in hand!

Eta: Oh, who am I kidding - I'm going to throw all caution to the wind (on pay day :D )

GryffinSong

Woohoo, I just ordered it too!!! I'm so excited!!! :) Shipping to Maryland, USA was $13., for those who are checking their cash balances!!! LOL

blackrainbow

I ordered it quickly and didnt think about customs. I have no idea what that will be.

Asher

I'm excited!!!

Just placed my order! This will be a wonderful way to occupy my time while recovering from surgery.

Asher

NikkiB

I ordered my errrrr - have no restraint who cares about the overdraft i might die tomorrow anyway present to myself!

cirom

I know, it's $75 with postage so that could well be $100 to get it in hand!

Eta: Oh, who am I kidding - I'm going to throw all caution to the wind (on pay day :D )

Its very very unlikely that you would pay customs. I indicate that its a "gift" on the customs paper work. Furthermore there are no bar codes or prices printed on the deck for any curious customs official to reference.

MoonGypsy

i just got "the eMail" :love:! :D My laptop is still smoking, i pushed the order button so fast! :p

What a wonderful Anniversary present!!!! [Today is our 16th Wedding Anniversary!]:love:

BTW, Ciro--My hubby [who is not a member of this forum] is also a >>>HUGE<<< admirer of your art!!!

Granville

I have only purchased one of the deck in the last year but kept some cash stashed for when this became available. My order is on the way. To bad I have to go away on business but hopefully it will be waiting for me when I get back home. So looking forward to my very own Oracle of Visions.

DaughterOfDanu

Ordered!
I can't wait to have this deck in my hands!!