'The Process' threads by Umbrae: ToC

WonderGuy

got it this morning, starting it this afternoon. :)
this might be the fastest i have gotten something that i ordered on-line, (straight from tarot connection) and over the weekend?? nice....

All Is One

Tarot Connection and Tarot Garden ship their stuff at lightning speed. I've always suspected they used Magick to get your goodies to you so fast.

WonderGuy

i have to say i am really enjoying this audio book, it's only been a few days and already the info is indispensable. umbrae, i am enjoying having you along for my morning drives to work, lol!

WonderGuy

and my hand hurts... i haven't actually "written" this much in a long while.
:)

RexMalaki

WonderGuy said:
and my hand hurts... i haven't actually "written" this much in a long while.
:)

I agree and my handwriting... I know it didn't used to be this bad. I mean I do have to go back and read what I've written, right? ha, ha!

I'm learning so much. Have you gotten to the tarot ethics section yet?

VGimlet

I got mine for Christmas, and I just now figured out that I could listen to it while I am working out! Probably the only place where my attention is undivided.

I find myself thinking how much I wish something like this had been available when I was a very young reader starting out.

WonderGuy

"ethics" is my next lesson, i listened to chapters 1-12 and went back and listened again. :)

Baroli

And - and - and,...if you go out to San Fran on August 28th, go to the Unitarian church where BATS is at, you may even meet that Dan guy!! :D

ETA: Or is it Umbrae's turn to come out??? I get confused,...