The Renaissance Tarot - Brian Williams

Mira

I am hoping to get ahold of the deck (and the book) by Brian Williams, a local book store is ordering it for me (they say they have it at their warehouse).

For those of you that have this one, what are your thoughts on it? It looks like a very beautiful deck.

:T9C

raventepes

I love it. It's a very earthy deck, which makes it beautiful for questions regarding finances and developments and such as you'd find under the earth element itself.

Mira

Thanks raventepes....I am hoping to get my deck soon, they said seven to ten days for shipping. I love the earthy look and feel to it too.

felicityk

I highly recommend the book as well; it has lots of great information on Tarot history and symbolism in general.

Felicity

Mira

Thanks, I made sure that the deck also came with the book. I hope it arrives soon, I hate the wait!

:TSTRE:

ilweran

I bought it very recently so I've not had the chance for a proper look at the book, but the deck is lovely. I've had Brian Williams Minchiate deck for years, and decided I had to have the Renaissance as well. I'll be ordering the Ship of Fools deck next :)

raventepes

One thing that I would like to add about the Renaissance Tarot is that it has an extra card in there depicting two people (male and female) with a banner that has "There is an order to things" inscribed on it. I HIGHLY reccomend useing it as a non-arcana card. You'd be supprised to the insight that little message brings in a reading.

Mira

Thanks! I am eagerly counting the days until it arrives!

:)

The 78th Fool

The book is one of the finest books on tarot history you'll ever come across. The deck is just stunning as well.

Chris. xx

Mira

I can't wait to get the deck and the book, I called the book store last night and they should arrive this coming week!