The 'Shabby Chicness Lenormand' deck...is finished and available...

tarotlyn

:heart: Thanks my sis! ...i am still thinking about what starlightexpress said about the cross card...

i am glad you like my latest version in post #58...or as you said you like either versions...(1 and 3)

:heart:@everyone:

i just finished the 16. The Stars card...

i know i can have all the other frilly stuff with the Shabby Chic theme, BUT i really want
to MAKE SURE that i get the 'meaning' of the Lenormand cards coming through in my work.
i fell in love with this star background when i saw it...it is soooo bright... so when you see
the card, the star just grabs your mind right away. i hope all my cards will be like that...

:heart: Lyn

Attachments

• 16.STARS.jpg
    16.STARS.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 91

LadyZelda

The Birds Card

If you would have been in my house when I found your post and clicked on the Birds link...once the pic popped up....you would have heard:

"Oh, yeah, gorgeous!"

:thumbsup: Oh Lyn, I just :love: it!!! :thumbsup: The setting is so delicate, the Shabby Chic is definitely seen! The birds are as beautiful as ever, and even more on the spot light with the pink veil! The background is awesome! :love: this is perfect for me! :love:

Going on like that this deck will be one that I'm gonna keep gazing at! :D

:thumbsup: Awesome work Lyn! :thumbsup:

LadyZelda

The Star...Oh, my.....

:love: The Star Card is stunning!!!! :thumbsup:! :love:

I really love it! this is just so perfect! I :love: the Shabby Chic interior with the window opened on that gorgeous star and night sky!!!

For the Cross version 3, It is very nice and works great for the Shabby Chic, and is in harmony with the rest of the cards.....

But, I still stick with my first :love: it speaks too much to me with the symbols that you had put on it.... if I would have version 3, I would always go, yeah it's good but....and I would miss my version 1.
Lyn, if you'd have to use version 3, I hope you will keep version 1 as an extra because I just can't give it up ;)

MoonGypsy

Absolutely LOVE the Stars card--it is just perfect! :thumbsup:

tarotlyn

I like version 3 a lot. It fits your vision and has a certain foursquare/ no compromise effect which I like.
:heart: Oh my, Alta, how did i miss your post? i am sorry...
With all the extra (bonus) cards i am making, this looks to be a 36 card deck WITH a LOT
of different options for reading with! :laugh: Ha Ha

For some reason, i just don't feel like i have captured the meaning of the Cross yet...as Edmund
was talking about! i really want this deck to be a deck that is serious and one that is known
for it's depth, despite it frilly theme. i want people to choose it to read with it because they
are able to 'get' the meanings when they look at the cards.

i do agree with you, Alta, that my version 3 Cross fits in closer with my overall deck theme
so it will have to be another 'bonus' card, but... i do want to make just one more that comes
closer in capturing the 'meaning' of the Lenormand cross...Edmund that is stuck in my head now!!! :bugeyed: LOL
i haven't figured it out yet...but working on it :p

So, yes, the version 3 Cross is 'IN'... for you! (as an 'extra' bonus card) so...there
will probably be '2' extra Cross cards then, as i AM keeping version 1 in as well.

Thank goodness that the 12. The Birds card is approved now...whew! ...and the 34. Fish card
is settled now (with 2 extra 'bonus' cards) LOL...and thank goodness 16. The Stars card
is making it through without any extra cards...LOL
Thanks for your comments, Alta, it is much appreciated, as i may not have kept in version 3
if you hadn't expressed your feelings about it.

If you would have been in my house when I found your post and clicked on the Birds link...once the pic popped up....you would have heard:

"Oh, yeah, gorgeous!"

:thumbsup: Oh Lyn, I just :love: it!!! The setting is so delicate, the Shabby Chic is definitely seen! The birds are as beautiful as ever, and even more on the spot light with the pink veil! The background is awesome! this is perfect for me! :love:

Going on like that this deck will be one that I'm gonna keep gazing at! :D

:thumbsup: Awesome work Lyn!
:heart: Wow...thank you so much, my friend! i thought you would like the Birds card with the changes...
...and i was hoping you didn't have those pearl curtains 'stuck in your head' for this card
because, truthfully, they looked horrible! LOL

Let's just hope that my Blue Birds have a lot to say when you lay them out and are reading them next to other cards :p

Glad you are happy with them now...i love them too!

:love: The Star Card is stunning!!!! :love:

I really love it! this is just so perfect! I :love: the Shabby Chic interior with the window opened on that gorgeous star and night sky!!!

For the Cross version 3, It is very nice and works great for the Shabby Chic, and is in harmony with the rest of the cards.....

But, I still stick with my first :love: it speaks too much to me with the symbols that you had put on it.... if I would have version 3, I would always go, yeah it's good but....and I would miss my version 1.
Lyn, if you'd have to use version 3, I hope you will keep version 1 as an extra because I just can't give it up
:heart: LadyZelda, i am so happy you like the 16. The Stars card...as it it...whew! that takes
a lot of heat off of me :laugh: i just envisioned myself standing at the door and looking
out at the stars and 'dreaming' and being 'inspired' to keep on creating the rest of these cards,
so that people will 'want' to read with them. So, i am excited the meaning came across to
you easily.

Absolutely LOVE the Stars card--it is just perfect! :thumbsup:
:heart: Thank you, my sweet sis! :love: i tried to give 16. the Stars card that 'dreamy' feeling...
...you know... how awesome it is when you stare out of your window or door at the sky and
see those bright stars :) ...and you just keep standing there as you envision so many things.

i made one star brighter, standing out more, because when we dream or 'wish upon a star,'
we normally use only (big) star! The other smaller stars show us how amazing the Universe is all around us!
There is nothing we can't do, because there are a zillion other stars for inspiration!
Glad you like it so much, sis!

:heart: HUGS
Lyn

tarotlyn

36. The Cross...version 4

:heart::)... if this works for everyone...then, thank you! to :heart: starlightexpress! :heart: :):thumbsup:

my latest 36. The Cross card...version 4... (for me! LOL...so i never forget the meaning!)

ETA: BUT...Please see my next post with version 5...which i like much better...

:heart: Lyn

ETA...REPLACED THIS IMAGE WITH A FINISHED CROSS CARD THAT WILL BE IN THIS DECK...

Attachments

• 36.CROSS.FINAL.jpg
    36.CROSS.FINAL.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 82

tarotlyn

:heart::) Okay...how about version 5 then? :laugh:

36. CROSS version 5

:heart::) Lyn

ETA: i like this one the most...but the other two versions will be in the deck also...

These three will be in the deck:
Photo Version 5
Photo Version 1
Photo Version 3

Attachments

• 36.CROSS.FINAL.jpg
    36.CROSS.FINAL.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 71
  • 36.CROSS.1.jpg
    36.CROSS.1.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 64
  • 36.CROSS.2.LZ.jpg
    36.CROSS.2.LZ.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 70

MoonGypsy

:heart::) Okay...how about version 5 then? :laugh:

36. CROSS version 5

:heart::) Lyn

ETA: i like this one the most...but the other two versions will be in the deck also...

That one is my absolute favorite! It gave me instant goosebumps!

But i am really glad you are including the other 2 versions! :love: i love them too, very much!

tarotlyn

That one is my absolute favorite! It gave me instant goosebumps!

But i am really glad you are including the other 2 versions! :love: i love them too, very much!

:heart::) YAY!!! sis...thank you! Where is Edmund? Edmund...you did it...you brought out the
best in me :):thumbsup:

i mean, it is probably not perfect...but i get it now! Come back please, hon! :heart:

Sis, i am so happy you got goose bumps...me too! :bugeyed:
i had version 4 (now 5) in so many different variations of colors...but this last one was it for me too...

:* and HUGS
Lyn

:heart:@evryone:
i still consider this to be a '36' card Lenormand deck, but with a LOT of extra bonus cards in it
to make everyone happy and so they will enjoy reading with it. :)

LadyZelda

Cross version 5

This version 5 of the Cross looks awesome! Great job Lyn! :thumbsup:

Still.....Version one remains my :love: favorite :love: and I'm glad it will still be there for me! :D