The Sky's the Limit

zhadee

Still open

tealily

Hello, I'd love to exchange :) (I'm not amazing at lenormand, but happy to give it a try or PM you a tarot reading in return)

Q: What would my guides like me to know about love relationships this year?

Context: Single for a while, very time-consuming job. Not really sure how I'll meet anyone, currently working on trying to stabilise career and hoping that once that's a bit more established, I'll have a bit more time and energy... I hope?!

zhadee

Hello, I'd love to exchange :) (I'm not amazing at lenormand, but happy to give it a try or PM you a tarot reading in return)

Q: What would my guides like me to know about love relationships this year?

Context: Single for a while, very time-consuming job. Not really sure how I'll meet anyone, currently working on trying to stabilise career and hoping that once that's a bit more established, I'll have a bit more time and energy... I hope?!
Ahoy ye buxom wench, there'll be no need for an exchange read. Feedback is all I'm asking for. ☺
A year is a bit too much for such a small reading, so let's check on present energies surrounding this matter for nothing is carved in stone.

Anchor - Owls - Stars rx - Lily - Path rx

Centre card the Star reversed: For the time being, you seem to think of this matter as a hopeless case.
Anchor + Owls: Work is getting the best of you, there goes all your love and attention. You can only build one nest at a time, and you are not sure whether you are fully settled in your profession.
Anchor mirrors Path: there seems to be little time for detours. This could also denote a possible relocation.
Owls mirrors Lily: Is this an ongoing exchange with an interesting male? You may either have a secret admirer, or you seem to think of a specific man rather frequently. Perhaps he is out of reach, or you think him out of your league.
Lily + Path: This could be that cool gentleman you seem to meet by chance on your daily route, depending on your schedule.
Lily may also reflect on your career, so you're too busy moving along these lines to have room and energy for a love life.

With the Stars reversed, I come to think that you like the idea of having a partner, but not now. Thinking about a possible partner at your side is one way of escapism, and you imagine the fun things to do.
Owls mirror Lily: since you are so busy to build your nest, presently you may not feel too comfortable with a real person in your life.

A few random thoughts on Lily, combined with the other cards. That's the cool, mysterious man one may fancy from a distance. He's handsome and rich, at least he looks like he was. Presently, this may be the closest you could get to any man out there. You like to look at him, so you may check if looking at a man still creates butterflies, or any nervous reaction at all. Because you really don't have time...
You do have time, but you may have to deal with all kind of people on a work-related basis.
Once you feel a bit more settled, then you may start looking for a gent who makes you feel happy in love.

Your love life is still in the making because there's already so much work in your life. It does not look as if you are in the mood for love, as this would be another task on your list hence adding to your sky-high level of stress instead of proving to be something comfortable.

tealily

Ahoy ye buxom wench, there'll be no need for an exchange read. Feedback is all I'm asking for. ☺
A year is a bit too much for such a small reading, so let's check on present energies surrounding this matter for nothing is carved in stone.

Anchor - Owls - Stars rx - Lily - Path rx

Centre card the Star reversed: For the time being, you seem to think of this matter as a hopeless case.
Anchor + Owls: Work is getting the best of you, there goes all your love and attention. You can only build one nest at a time, and you are not sure whether you are fully settled in your profession.
Anchor mirrors Path: there seems to be little time for detours. This could also denote a possible relocation.
Owls mirrors Lily: Is this an ongoing exchange with an interesting male? You may either have a secret admirer, or you seem to think of a specific man rather frequently. Perhaps he is out of reach, or you think him out of your league.
Lily + Path: This could be that cool gentleman you seem to meet by chance on your daily route, depending on your schedule.
Lily may also reflect on your career, so you're too busy moving along these lines to have room and energy for a love life.

With the Stars reversed, I come to think that you like the idea of having a partner, but not now. Thinking about a possible partner at your side is one way of escapism, and you imagine the fun things to do.
Owls mirror Lily: since you are so busy to build your nest, presently you may not feel too comfortable with a real person in your life.

A few random thoughts on Lily, combined with the other cards. That's the cool, mysterious man one may fancy from a distance. He's handsome and rich, at least he looks like he was. Presently, this may be the closest you could get to any man out there. You like to look at him, so you may check if looking at a man still creates butterflies, or any nervous reaction at all. Because you really don't have time...
You do have time, but you may have to deal with all kind of people on a work-related basis.
Once you feel a bit more settled, then you may start looking for a gent who makes you feel happy in love.

Your love life is still in the making because there's already so much work in your life. It does not look as if you are in the mood for love, as this would be another task on your list hence adding to your sky-high level of stress instead of proving to be something comfortable.
Thank you for the reading!

You know what, you're right. I do want a partner, but not right now. I want/need the next few months just to myself as I settle in and 'build the nest', as you say.

There IS a guy at work where I'm not sure if he hates me, is indifferent, or has a bit of a thing for me (honestly, it can flick between all three within the same day). I do like to look at him, but because his personality is so changeable I also try to avoid him during the week :/ I do think of him at times, particularly as I find him so puzzling/difficult to trust - even just in terms of certainty about where we stand with each other at work!!!

He's not hugely rich, although he definitely earns more than I do.

But the important take-home message from this reading has been the reminder that I like thinking of love as a distraction right now, and don't have time for it/don't actually want it in my life at this time. Thank you :)

zhadee

Thank you for the reading!

You know what, you're right. I do want a partner, but not right now. I want/need the next few months just to myself as I settle in and 'build the nest', as you say.

There IS a guy at work where I'm not sure if he hates me, is indifferent, or has a bit of a thing for me (honestly, it can flick between all three within the same day). I do like to look at him, but because his personality is so changeable I also try to avoid him during the week :/ I do think of him at times, particularly as I find him so puzzling/difficult to trust - even just in terms of certainty about where we stand with each other at work!!!

He's not hugely rich, although he definitely earns more than I do.

But the important take-home message from this reading has been the reminder that I like thinking of love as a distraction right now, and don't have time for it/don't actually want it in my life at this time. Thank you :)
Thank you for the feedback ☺
I'm really glad you've received a take-home message.

Dartellus

Hey "Pirata Fantástica!" :laugh:

How are you doing? Fantastically good?

Can i ask how the cards sees my career for the next 2 months?

I'm still working in the same place for 3 years, but recently i started a new path and i'm looking for a new place to do this career transition.

Thanks Z!

zhadee

Hey "Pirata Fantástica!" :laugh:

How are you doing? Fantastically good?

Can i ask how the cards sees my career for the next 2 months?

I'm still working in the same place for 3 years, but recently i started a new path and i'm looking for a new place to do this career transition.

Thanks Z!
work is a complex matter, D 🌟 Let's just pick 3 cards.
Snake rx - Sun rx - Rods

Snake deals with healing, Sun comes with energie, Rods are the ways of applying. I keep seeing you as Reiki master =)
You are ready to receive and disperse energy on many levels.

Snake is also a cable, Sun is a machine, Rods are tools. Make use of your computer. Write. Spread the news. Go public. Make knows that you are in the field.
If Snake is a piece of string, and Rods are knitting needles... this is creating a network. But Snake reversed may show that you find it a hard thing to do.

Snake is also highly flexible and versatile, Sun always shines (even when we don't see it), Rods never tire. You need to work in a steady, unrelentless manner. Each day you have to do something. If you are on fb, you have to update your account twice a day. You have to be busy. Make the transition a soft one, don't stop working in your old profession in order to have full-time for the new one.
Be very careful, but don't ever stop working. It's an exhausting time, hence the Sun is reversed. Be assured - it'll rise and shine again, filling you with confidence.

DDwarks

Morning Zhadee :heart: How's my little ray of AT sunshine today?
I've got a work enquiry following on from another reading you did for me.
So I observed my work colleague and find out she's a thief and I reported her. This month of May is when it's going to kick off for them, and me to a degree since I need to be interviewed too.
I'm wondering how long the process will last and how stressful its going to be for me ?
In other news, you gave a reading about a certain something I shared with privately? Ive decided to put things right myself everytime. So no carrying the stuff! I think the Tea spell has helped me think it through clearly :)

zhadee

Morning Zhadee :heart: How's my little ray of AT sunshine today?
I've got a work enquiry following on from another reading you did for me.
So I observed my work colleague and find out she's a thief and I reported her. This month of May is when it's going to kick off for them, and me to a degree since I need to be interviewed too.
I'm wondering how long the process will last and how stressful its going to be for me ?
In other news, you gave a reading about a certain something I shared with privately? Ive decided to put things right myself everytime. So no carrying the stuff! I think the Tea spell has helped me think it through clearly :)
ahoy me favourite rascal, how's life? Timed questions are a terrible thing to do and not very useful. Also the 'how stressful something is going to be' sounds very much like a self-fulfilling prophecy.
I'm also thinking about the feedback I want to read. Instead of getting a "It was really as horrible as you've described it, and then it got worse" sort of reply, I'd much rather read a "it was a difficult task, but I could use all of my skills and then it was as simple as pie!" :royal:

So
care to change your question? 🌿 I'd suggest to look for supportive and helpful strategies and influences that may inspire your confidence instead of raising your awareness how difficult the task will be.
Because a process takes some time, it will bring loads of new informations to your awareness and they'll need a bit of time to sink in. A process starts, comes to a climax, and then it also comes to an end.
In the end, you'll get a result from it. You'll be stronger and more savvy, eh? So it does not really matter how long it takes.
The second thing is the self-fulfilling prophecy. At the end of each strenous process, you'll be stronger and more savvy so let's change it towards something that puts you into a relaxed attitude that suits the rascal you are far better. :party:

Let me know what ye think!

DDwarks

ahoy me favourite rascal, how's life? Timed questions are a terrible thing to do and not very useful. Also the 'how stressful something is going to be' sounds very much like a self-fulfilling prophecy.
I'm also thinking about the feedback I want to read. Instead of getting a "It was really as horrible as you've described it, and then it got worse" sort of reply, I'd much rather read a "it was a difficult task, but I could use all of my skills and then it was as simple as pie!" :royal:

So
care to change your question? 🌿 I'd suggest to look for supportive and helpful strategies and influences that may inspire your confidence instead of raising your awareness how difficult the task will be.
Because a process takes some time, it will bring loads of new informations to your awareness and they'll need a bit of time to sink in. A process starts, comes to a climax, and then it also comes to an end.
In the end, you'll get a result from it. You'll be stronger and more savvy, eh? So it does not really matter how long it takes.
The second thing is the self-fulfilling prophecy. At the end of each strenous process, you'll be stronger and more savvy so let's change it towards something that puts you into a relaxed attitude that suits the rascal you are far better. :party:

Let me know what ye think!

You're a wise rascal Capt'n Zhee! Very wise indeed!
I'm feeling a little deflated today and it clearly showed in my inquiery right?

I think concentrating on which of my cannons will come in most handy and which I need to reinforce is a much better, positive and pro active way to enter this battle. You're absolutely right:)

So can we ask which strengths I need to showcase and which weaknesses I need to keep an eye on please?

Many thanks for your help :heart: