The star card

WaterSong

Lately I have been getting in some personal readings I have been doing the Star card in the position of what the person feels for me and also how this person sees me...I have been wondering about his real feelings for me because he is a kind of introverted person.

The card of the Star comes up everytime I do the readings about our relationship...either in the positions I mentioned or in the outcome.

Eventhough I have a special love for this particular card...I see it as serene, hopeful, spiritual, a card of beauty and grace I have difficulty in interpreting it in my reading...I get blocked....it happens a lot to me when I read for myself.
I know it's a very good card...ok, I need help, any body would like to help me?

xoxoxoxoxoxo
magenta

Ladybro

Hi, I think Star appears when there is still hope for something that you want but you can do nothing more, just to wait the things happens.
The star in that position may be means that his feelings isn’t mature enough yet to take a commitment with you

WaterSong

Ladybro said:
Hi, I think Star appears when there is still hope for something that you want but you can do nothing more, just to wait the things happens.
The star in that position may be means that his feelings isn’t mature enough yet to take a commitment with you

hello ladybro, thank you for answering...yes, it makes sense.
The Star is a card of hope for the future, but not a close one.
I also have a feeling from this card of peace, serenity, healing. sometimes of a spiritual type of beauty....

It has always been a card difficult to interpret for me completely.

Hughs
xoxoxoxoxo

Fulgour

a waking dream

I grew up in the country, with a wide valley all around,
and a slow, meandering creek running through it all...
there are moments of solitude out in the forest at night
that surpass all the glare and noise of life's busy days.

That is the magic of this card for me, a place so calm
that it could be any time ever and I could be anyone.
The spirit of the Earth and the Heavens is eternal and
our place here only as mysterious as we dare wonder.

For an interpretation, perhaps some time spent alone,
safe but quietly secret, to capture an ancient feeling.

Tarotphelia

magenta said:
Lately I have been getting in some personal readings I have been doing the Star card in the position of what the person feels for me and also how this person sees me...I have been wondering about his real feelings for me because he is a kind of introverted person.
magenta

I would say it means he thinks you are ethereal, wise, and brilliant, with an outstanding and irrestistable personality that he finds to be a source of inspiration and joy .
(And of course we know this to be true, do we not ? )

WaterSong

hello Fulgor :)

that was truly beautiful and it does fit to the situation...we do live sorrounded by forrest...and yes there is a need for solitude and some peace, internal peace.

While I was reading your post, I could see the image in my mind .

I do spend a lot of time in the summer, at night, outdoors looking at the stars.
Where I live the sky is so clear, you can see them all.
I never get tired of it, it's glorious.

thank you Fulgor
xoxoxoxoxoxo

WaterSong

Dark Inquisitor said:
I would say it means he thinks you are ethereal, wise, and brilliant, with an outstanding and irrestistable personality that he finds to be a source of inspiration and joy .
(And of course we know this to be true, do we not ? )

oooohhh (((((((Dark Inquisitor))))),

so nice to see a post from you :)
How are you ?

haha...thank you for the compliments :)
I can see how he sees me etheral...I do paintings of fairies and make sculptures of them lol...I have them all over my house.
yes, there is also joy when we are together.

thank you, that was sweet of you.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Tarotphelia

magenta said:
oooohhh (((((((Dark Inquisitor))))),

so nice to see a post from you :)
How are you ?
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Ming says I'm weird.

magenta said:
I can see how he sees me etheral...I do paintings of fairies and make sculptures of them lol...I have them all over my house.

Ooo- this sounds fascinating ! I would love to see them . Maybe you could post some pix or a link one day .

Eddie

Magenta,I would say there is real depth to this relationship.this is a v spiritual card and this is how you two connect.This frienship has all the makings of a lasting relationship to what ever level you want to take it.What spread did you use?.

caridwen

I've avoided posting on this because what I have to say sounds a little silly. Have you seen Lord of the Rings the film? In the first film, Frodo is sick and fading into a very dark place. They don't know how much longer he will last because a poisonous tip of an evil sword is working its way towards his heart. When all hope seemed to be fading away to nothing, something magical happens. There's a kind of bright light and Arwen (the Kings daughter and light of her folk) appears.

On first sight and to us mortals she is light, star light. She is wondrous, ethereal and powerful. Her power is hidden though, cloaked and only visible to a select few. She is gentle and strong and has a great healing power. Her tears bring Frodo back from a very dark place.

That is the Star, she is like the elven folk from Tolkein's Lord of the Rings and that's how he sees you. Magical, beautiful and very healing. You inspire and give him hope and that is a wonderful gift.