The Sun as Protection? Chariot as Lesson? So Confused

Mantramommy

Hi All,

So I designed a particular reading for aid with a family member's upcoming visit as I am quite anxious. Here's what it looked like-I used the Sharman Caselli deck (my fave).

So, on with it:

What's in store for me with the visit of family member-Judgement-I get a bit of "waking the dead" where everything is opened up. No more secrets, its all put out there.

What I can do with this visit-King of Coins-I get "Lead and stay grounded and take in all you've accomplished."

What I can't change-Hanged Man-this is a huge card for me in this reading because I am usually the planner and leader, but I have stepped back wisely to be patient and be lead.

Lesson for visit overall-Chariot-I'm a bit stumped here, but I feel like it may be telling me that the lesson is to stay focused and keep pace in the midst of it all?

Advice-2 of Coins-Juggle and juggle-I get that because I have a ton of career stuff going on that coincides with this visit

How to protect myself-The sun-I'm lost, but intuitively I feel like it might be telling me to "be as bright and loving as the sun-kill them with kindness and let go." This also cycles back to the hanged man with stepping back and allowing?

Heart of the issue with them-Justice-Absolutely. I am not good with moral injustice and there have been several times where I have felt their treatment of me was unjustified

What I want from visit-3 of wands-A bit stumped, but maybe to go out on my own knowing what I have secured and to be a lone ranger

What they want-10 of cups-They want to get together and spend time

Outcome of visit-6 of swords-maybe wishful thinking, but that there will be a better outcome and be able to leave past issues behind and sail on to new less drama filled waters.

So, I'd love some feedback overall, but would REALLY love some feedback as it relates to the Chariot in the lesson for it all and the Sun in position of how to protect myself.

I hope i get some replies as I have never quite designed a spread such as this and am eager to learn!

Thank you!!

Free Flight

Hi All,

So I designed a particular reading for aid with a family member's upcoming visit as I am quite anxious. Here's what it looked like-I used the Sharman Caselli deck (my fave).

So, on with it:

What's in store for me with the visit of family member-Judgement-I get a bit of "waking the dead" where everything is opened up. No more secrets, its all put out there.

What I can do with this visit-King of Coins-I get "Lead and stay grounded and take in all you've accomplished."

What I can't change-Hanged Man-this is a huge card for me in this reading because I am usually the planner and leader, but I have stepped back wisely to be patient and be lead.

Lesson for visit overall-Chariot-I'm a bit stumped here, but I feel like it may be telling me that the lesson is to stay focused and keep pace in the midst of it all?

Advice-2 of Coins-Juggle and juggle-I get that because I have a ton of career stuff going on that coincides with this visit

How to protect myself-The sun-I'm lost, but intuitively I feel like it might be telling me to "be as bright and loving as the sun-kill them with kindness and let go." This also cycles back to the hanged man with stepping back and allowing?

Heart of the issue with them-Justice-Absolutely. I am not good with moral injustice and there have been several times where I have felt their treatment of me was unjustified

What I want from visit-3 of wands-A bit stumped, but maybe to go out on my own knowing what I have secured and to be a lone ranger

What they want-10 of cups-They want to get together and spend time

Outcome of visit-6 of swords-maybe wishful thinking, but that there will be a better outcome and be able to leave past issues behind and sail on to new less drama filled waters.

So, I'd love some feedback overall, but would REALLY love some feedback as it relates to the Chariot in the lesson for it all and the Sun in position of how to protect myself.

I hope i get some replies as I have never quite designed a spread such as this and am eager to learn!

Thank you!!

Amusingly I would interp exactly as you have done. It is very apt and along my own thoughts.

Whats in store for me - Judgement - could also be literal judgement and criticism which wears you down rather than the more metaphorical meaning

What you cant change - Hanged Man - Cant change them, gotta accept that you cant change others as challenging as they can be you can only change your own reaction to this. HM does not react, he just hangs there - it all washes over him

Lesson for Visit - Chariot is to let those emotions wash over you. Sometimes you will be outraged and biting your tongue, other times you will be happy with your own lack of reaction...Its a mixed bag in what they incite within you. HM applies here too, let the chariot of emotions wash through you but dont let them show cause it isnt worth it

Proect yourself - Sun. Accept sometimes in their gaze you will get burnt (criticized and put down) accept its part of this journey you will feel this burn and protect yourself with your own positivity.

what I want from visit-3 of wands-Your kind of hoping it will be better and waiting to see what drama they bring to town

Outcome of visit-6 of swords-I think definitely wishful thinking, calm after the storm ie after they have gone you will look back on that turbulence they brought and breathe and say thank god thats Over

Sulis

Moderator note - Feedback

Hi Mantramommy,

Could you please leave some feedback for Free Flight?

Here are some tips on leaving feedback from the posting rules:
Feedback helps us all to learn..
Leaving feedback means letting each person who has replied know how their interpretations match the situation you're reading about.. Feedback helps people to see how the cards work in real life situations..

We try to ensure that threads here are equal exchanges and the people who reply or who are just reading threads get as much out of them as the thread starter.. Without feedback there is no exchange and that's not fair..

A note about the type of feedback that we'd like to see here - this is taken from the previous version of the posting rules and it offers some good tips about giving feedback:

• “Thanks” or “That was helpful” is NOT feedback. Detail is required.
  • you must give a response to every person who helps you with the cards, and generally within a day or two (there can be exceptions if a situation is unfolding). You don't have to list everything they said but at least discuss some of their points.
  • get involved in the process, besides helping you with the situation this process will increase your own reading skills
  • if the interpretation of cards wasn't clear – ask politely for an explanation
  • if you do not agree, explain why courteously
  • has the interpretation clarified the situation for you? If so, how?
  • please note that an update on the situation is not full feedback unless you link it to some of the interpretations, however, updates are always very welcomed.
No more replies here please until that's been done.

Sulis - moderator

Mantramommy

Dear Freeflight,

I agree with your take as it is like mine Must admit, I am a bit anxious with the Judgement card as I am trying to take this situation in a new direction, which the Hanged Man and 6 of Swords cause me to feel more secure about. Your feedback on the Chariot is an interesting one, but I can't say confidently it resonates with me.
I am nervous about drama and that Sun card will be interesting in how it plays out. I appreciate your feedback and perspective!

Free Flight

Dear Freeflight,

I agree with your take as it is like mine Must admit, I am a bit anxious with the Judgement card as I am trying to take this situation in a new direction, which the Hanged Man and 6 of Swords cause me to feel more secure about. Your feedback on the Chariot is an interesting one, but I can't say confidently it resonates with me.
I am nervous about drama and that Sun card will be interesting in how it plays out. I appreciate your feedback and perspective!

No problem :)